𝐗𝐈 ━━ The Assault

Magsimula sa umpisa

She was very undemonstrative, but she too had succumbed to the charm of the sailor. So, in a surge of love, she assigned him a task. And when Jones came back to her, she was gone.

Why wasn't she there.

Snapping back to reality, a tear rolled down the slimy cheek of the pirate, in front of Jack. The latter remembered some words of Tia Dalma, a few months ago;

"A woman. He fell in love."

"No, no, no, I heard it was the sea he fell in love with."

"Same story, different versions. And all are true. See, it was a woman as changing and harsh and untamable as the sea. Him never stopped loving her. But the pain it caused was too much to live with, but not enough to cause him to die."

Davy Jones was suddenly startled by a sword thrust to the back. He felt none of this, and turned to see young Turner.

"My boy, you are stupid."

"Free my father," he blurted out.

"Give me the key," smiled the pirate.

"How can I trust your deal."

"Oh! But you can't. But have I forgotten that it is an order. The key, Turner."

The latter fled and ran with all his might.

With his crablike hand, Davy motioned for the other sailors to come after him, and they all did. Now everyone was on the sleight ship that Jack had commandeered, and the fighting was in full swing.

Jack and Will faced off on the deck. The area was wide enough for the two of them to fight with others.

Will's face was scratched up in anger. He slowly drew a long sword from his belt, the blade making a hissing whisper as it was removed from the sheet. All the while, he was holding Maccus firmly in his gaze, who began to attack him.

Maccus was wearing a red sleeveless shirt and loose fitting black pants. On either hand he had sturdy metal gauntlets. Maccus bent down and stretched his back. He turned his neck from left to right and popping it with a series of clicks in rapid succession.

Maccus shrugged his shoulders, smiled, and slowly brought one foot behind his back.

"Come on."

Towards Will, the fight was on.

The swordsman was quick and uppercut slashed at the hand to hand warrior, attempting to catch Will from stem all the way to stern.

Will sidestepped to the right just enough and the blade passed a hairs breath from his face.The fight had taken Will and Maccus dangerously close to the edge of the water and Will had his back almost to the plank, despite his counter offensive.

The quick blow had opened Maccus up for another attack and Will obliged him, putting a simple sidekick into the swordsman's stomach, doubling him over. Will followed that up with a quick rising uppercut.

The crowd, fighting as well, let out a collective win for the men.

Taking the opening and using the environment to his advantage, Maccus back flipped onto the wall and pushed off towards Will. The maneuver sent him front flipping towards Will and just before he reached the swordsman, Maccus flattened his body out, feet first. Instead of colliding with his adversary though, Maccus opted to wrap his feet around Will's neck instead.

The act caught Will off guard as he was recovering his wits, once again. He didn't really know he was able to fight that good, and maybe, now that he had all the answers towards his nature, it was in his genes. "Thanks dad," he thought.