01. New Year, New Proposals

Start from the beginning

Miguel was so inlove with everything about the girl he was staring at.

He loved the way she smiled, the way she laughed, the way he eyes lit up whenever talking about somethimg she was passionate about..

And if it wasn't for Andy's phone dinging in the backseat, Miguel wouldn't have even noticed that Andy was in the car with them.

"Hey, Andy, what's up?" Miguel had turned to the boy in the backseat, clearing his throat.

"Not much man." Andy replied simply, giving Miguel a knowing smirk.

Miguel rolled his eyes before turning back to the front of the car, resisting the urge to stare at Carly any longer.

🥋

"Let's begin!"

Everyone looked around awkwardly.

It was the first ever Miyagi-Fang training.

All the students stood scattered among Miyagi-Do's backyard dojo.

Carly and Miguel stood next to each other of course.

"Uh, begin what exactly?" Demetri had voiced what everybody was thinking.

Daniel and Johnny both exchanged a look, thinking of something inspirational to say.

"Begin a new era." Daniel had said as he turned back to face the many teens infront of him. "Many of us used to be enemies, but rivalries don't need to last forever. The All Valley Tournament is just a few months away, but this year, the stakes are higher then they've ever been. We know that Cobra Kai is gonna use every dirty trick in the book. There's only one way we're gonna be able to beat-"

"By kicking their asses so hard they shit themselves." Johnny cut him off abruptly, taking Daniel by surprise.

Daniel turned to Johnny as the blonde man walked forward, pacing infront of the students.

Some of the teens accustomed to his profanity and harsh words, the other's startled ever so slightly.

"We gotta take things to the next level. Gonna teach you an aggression stronger than anything Cobra Kai can throw at us. They strike first? We'll pre-strike!" Johnny said as he finally stopped pacing.

"Oh god." Carly whispered out, her and Miguel exchanging a worried glance.

"Okay, we're getting ahead of ourselves." Daniel quickly said as he stepped forward, clearly not agreeing with what Johnny was trying to implant in the heads of the teens. "We are going to respond to what they do."

"Eagles do not respond." Johnny looked back to the teens. "They swoop down and take whatever they want. That's what we're gonna do. Take back the Valley."

"Take it back in a measured and organized approach." Daniel quickly said with slightly widened eyes.

"We bite first!" Johnny yelled, causing Sam and Carly to exchange a glance as they saw how terribly the alliance was going so far.

"Okay, let's just warm up with some simple exercises." Daniel sighed, tired of the back and forth with Johnny.

"All right, line up!" Johnny instructed.

Miguel and Carly exchanged yet another glance before they walked towards where all the students were getting into two rows, Carly and Miguel standing in the back row as it consisted of only the Eagle Fang dojo.