While waiting outside, I thought I saw someone familiar, I walked a little closer only to realise that it was Hyunjin, with another girl, and of course it had to be Sung Hee

"so he's hanging out with her after he dumped me? such a bitch". i mumbled and sneaked on them from the other wall. 

"Who?" he said, i didn't even notice him coming out.

"AISH- God, can you stop doing that?"

"doing what-"

"Nothing," I said, trying to find Hyunjin again.

"Are you looking for something?"

"shhhh"

"wha-"

"SHH"

he just tried to look where i was looking, and soon he knew who i was looking at

"Is that your boyfriend? Are you being cheated on?"

"Uh - you talk too much"

"hmm, a crush?"

"shut up"

"hmMmMm, then that's y-"

"Ugh, I can't see them anymore," I said, leaving the place I'd been sneaking away from and stretching to find them

"Why are you always stalking people?"

"I'm not - anyway, let's get out of here".

"Sure"

"So how was your exam?" i asked him, trying to make conversation as we walked out of there

"It went well, hopefully I pass the scholarship".

"Why do you want to go to my school anyway?"

"Your school? It's one of the most popular schools in Korea, and if I graduate there, I can get another one of their yearly scholarships and go to a good university."

"How old are you?"

"turned 17 last week, you?"

"17 as well"

"wait, you go to that school too, right? Can you tell me what it's like there?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like - the atmosphere, the teachers, the people, the classes and all that."

"trash"

"what?"

"for me, atleast"

"why is that?"

"you see, everyone hates me," I said with a faint smile and shrugged.

he gave me a confused look for a second, "why's that?"

"Anyway, I bought you your new shirt, so I'm going to go now".

"uhh, okay, see you"

"byee"

-

its been quite a while so i decided to go back and just wait and hyunjin comes back as well. he showed up a few moments later

"So what have you been doing? How did you spend the time?" i asked, despite knowing what he was doing.

"that's none of your business"

Ouch, rude

"Are we going in now?"

He nodded, so I just followed him.

"Hey, sweetie, how did it go?" my mom asked me.

I looked at Hyunjin and back at our parents "well.. good"

"It must be nice to spend time together, ah youth" his dad said and started laughing, even though it was not funny, everyone just laughed along so he wouldn't be embarrassed

"Can we go home now?" Hyunjin asked.

"Yes, it's getting late, we should get going too" my mom added.

we bid our goodbyes and got into our cars.

-

"so where did you two go?" my mom asked as we were on our way back home.

"Oh, um... a ca- uh yea- ...a coffee shop!!!"

"that's nice"

i nodded, i couldn't tell her how he treats me, that I'm just nothing to him, that he just- hates me. I sighed.

a week later at school

"Is everyone prepared for the test?"

"Yes!" said everyone in the class.

"... test...?" I said nervously to myself, why didn't I know?!

Honestly, even if I did know it's not like I'd be studying, but still.

Well, here we go again.

The teacher handed out the test sheets to everyone, and then he came over to my desk, "Ms. Lee, I hope you're well prepared for the test this time."

I just gave him a slightly nervous smile.

Yeah, I'm not really good in academics, why? I mean, why should I waste my time studying when my mom can already get me anything I want? most of the time I'm busy with Hyunjin, so I don't have the time to study either, which was why I failed most of the tests.

I turned in the test writing complete nonsense and made up answers, I'm so screwed.

-

after the test was over I went out of class to look for Hyunjin again, and of course he was with that bitch so I had to go there as well, but when I was walking towards them, a group of girls stopped me

"going to hyunjin again huh?"

I just roll my eyes and try to walk past them.

"oh where do you think you're going?" one of them said as she stood in front of me.

"does that concern you?" 

"You really have no life, all you do is annoy him".

"I don't see how that makes you any different from me by doing this though".

"Oh shut up, just give up already, he doesn't and wouldn't like a bitch like you, isn't it obvious that he likes Sung Hee?".

i rolled my eyes. "now when did i ask? oh also, i wonder where you were last night" i said, i purposefully whispered the last sentence loud enough for only her to hear it. i caught her yesterday in a park making out with some boy who was not her boyfriend, but she probably didn't see me

her face got a shade paler, "what do you mean?" she said nervously. i smirked. 

i stopped fighting back a long time ago, i was used to being hated now. basically, i got the label of the 'rich mean girl' over the years.

she didn't say anything else, and i was getting weird looks from everyone around so i tried quickly walking away. i wasn't introverted, and i didn't have any problem socializing. but being the center of negative attention triggers my anxiety, and breaking down in school is the last thing i'd do.

hyunjin pov

"idiot" I mumbled as i saw y/n leave and walked to those girls.

~to be continued

---