Nick : Come baby...I'll drop you home...

Sera looked at his face then slowly released his hand from her...

Sera : I will come with P' Pruk...You can go...

Nick : What?? No.. I'll drop you...come...

Sera : I said No..Leave this place and I'm not trusting you anymore you coward!! You can't do anything if someone trying to touch me!! Just get lost!!

Nick shocked and get angery when he heard that worda....So he looked at her and pruk then walks to his car then drove fastly from there....Pruk looked at Nick who leaving the place angerily...Suddenly he heard sera' s crying sound..So Pruk looked at her then walks to the place...

Pruk : Hey you are alright??....Don't cry kid...

Suddenly sera hugged him tightly with crying hardly...So Pruk shocked at first..but he understood she Really need that hug...So he slowly patted her back as a console...

Pruk : Now you understand " Never ignore The elders words..You can say against me but not to you brother..okay??"

Sera : I'm sorry pruk...

Pruk : It's okay.. it's okay....Don't say this to anyone...Just forget everything....
mm..mm??

Sera : Mm..mm...

Pruk : Nothing happened to you...It was Just a nightmare...A worst nightmare..

Sera : Mm..mm...

Pruk : Shall we go now??

Sera : Okay...

Pruk : Then come...

Sera get back from the hug then looked at pruk...So Pruk smiles and wiped her tears and make her bangs properly...

Pruk : Told ya..Be smile and Happy Always...It's good for you and good for the person who looking at your face....

Sera looked at his face then smiled lightly...So pruk smiles and walks to the bike then started his vehicle...After sera get on the bike, Pruk Slowly drove to her home carefully.....

Aftersometimes at midnight Win and Team as usaual making out on the bed in sitting Position.....Both kissing each other vigorously with moving their hips frantically under the blanket which is only covering their both naked waist...Win helping Team to move his hip into his cock with entering deep inside his hole mercilessly...So Team moaning inside his mouth and did what win want him to do Eventhough it's their 3rd time. ...About to getting on their Success end,Both interupted by a call...So Both Stopped with extreme panting and looked at the table with annoying face...Team looked at Win then pinched on his shoulder....

Win : Aww!!

Team : You are the one always scoulding me to not switching off my phone while our time..Now look , you are the one broke the rule....

Win : I'm sorry....Now Move...
let me check it...

Team looked at his face then nodded as No frantically with a smirk.......

Win : Hey, Move..It Must be some important call ..

Team : Oh Really?? I dont think so..

Win : How do you know without checking??

Team : Heloo.., what did you do lastnight?? I lost one important order because of you....You didn't allowed me to pick up my important Dealer' s call and I lost the agreement which was in 8 crore... Remember?? So Now it's your turn....I won't let you do that....

Win : But what if it's t--

Team : It Must be that stupid flirty woman and I don't let you to take the call while we're in the middle of our sex.