"Class 1 history,class 2 math,lunch,3 science, 4 P.E, but only for Monday's so"Lumine answered.

"Nearly the same as hers. But different for history and PE"Aether also looked at his phone. "Ah so me and Venti are in the same class in history only."She crossed her arms and placed her phone back to her bag.

"Hey who's your guys roommate for the dorm now?"Aether asked.

"Wow! They add dorms now!? Hmm let me see, uhh it's.."Lumine grabbed her phone back and scrolled to see.

"Mine is you,EW I rather have a roommate with a trash can right now."Lumine scoffed and rolled her eyes at Aether.

"Back at you,anyways how bout you Venti?"Aether asked him, with his head tilted. "Uh a person named X-Xiao? Don't know how to pronounce its name haha."He awkwardly chuckled.

"Sounds like a new kid in school"Lumine said.

"Alright.. let's just head to our class now, see ya at lunch?"Aether headed inside,waving at both of them outside.

"Yeah! Come on! We can be late huh?"Venti nodded and they both stared running to this history class, almost like there having a race. As Venti was running he looked and knew nothing changed but he still missed the place. Same old lockers,old hallways and same classroom designs.

The both made it on time and gasped for air. "Hey,please don't run in the halls ever again." Ms.Jean glared at them.

They both bow down as an apology and sat at a same table that was almost at the back of the class,but just an empty table behind them.

"Alright everyone take a seat!"Ms.Jean yelled to grabbed the students attention. Venti and Lumine turned there head around and face at her.

Jean then looked st the door that was right in the left corner of her side "please welcome a new student at our school,please come in" when the student walked in, Venti eyes went wide open.

'That's the person I saw today outside? Wow!' He thought in his mind.

They stand right next to Ms.Jean desk and introduced themselves.

"Hello..my name is Xiao."he mumbled,looking very tired to even speak another word.

Venti knew he must be his new roommate he was excited to be friends with him.

Or so he thought.

"Welcome Xiao! Please sit down at the table behind Lumine and Venti"She pointed at them both. Xiao gave a big sigh and nodded.

As Xiao sat at the table that was behind the two,Venti turned his head around at him and smiled. "Nice to meet ya! Names Venti!"Venti handed him a hand,waiting for him to shake it.

Xiao gave a glare, and decline the offer. Venti slowly placed his hand back onto the table and felt defeated,

-AFTER CLASS-

"Alright that's it for today! No homework for now!"Ms.Jean smiled at the class. Waiting for them to all leave already.

Lumine started packing her stuff for her next class,"see ya Venti!"she patted Venti shoulders and dashed off. Leaving him and Xiao alone.