Chapter 8

Jihyo's P.O.V

As my class got finished, i decided to go to the rooftop to meet Sana. At first Mina decided to join but i declined it.

While walking at the rooftop i can't help but to overthink. I mean i didn't even do something wrong.

I am now at the rooftop, when i saw Sana standing in the middle. her back is infront of me.

I decided to walk toward her because why not? Ehe.

"Hi Sana" i said to her while looking at her. Im not going to lie all of Mina's friends were beautiful but Sana's beauty always caught my attention.

"Hi Jihyo" she said to me shyly.

"Uhmmm, dod i do something wrong?" I said worriedly

"No,silly hahaha i just want to give you these." She said while holding a chocolate and a cute little message.

"Ohhh, uhmmm thank you, your so nice" i said while looking at the chocolate and the message.

"Oh and byw these are my favorite chocolate hehehehe"

"Oh, really? I must be lucky then".

"Soo, why did you give me this?" I said confusingly.

"I mean im not complaining though"

"Uhmmm, well you see ever since i saw you walking in your classroom i always admire you, uhmmm my heart really beats fast when i saw you, can i go on a date with you?" She said to me straight in the eyes.

I was shocked, reallly. I mean who would like me, right? Sana is one of the representative beauty in our school. But i don't have any romantic feelings towards her im straight after all. Or so i thought?

"Uhmm, Sana i also really liked you from the start but you know that i am dating Mina right? Uhmm she is also your bestfriend so i think im betraying her. Im sorry." I said to her while bowing my head.

"Oh, don't worry i know that your faking your relationship, so it's okay to date me" Sana said with a smirk on her face.

"I- uh-hh, how di-d you kn-ow?" I said while stuttering.

"Oh dear don't stutter" Sana said while walking towards me.

She stopped when we are infront of each other.

I was so nervous that i didn't feel Sana's hand where at my cheeks.

"I knew it from the start, i am with jeongyeon at that time when jeongyeom talk to Mina."

Sana start to message my cheeks and she is leaning in when i interrupt her.

"Please don't tell anyone" i said.

"Oh,it's fine im not going to tell anyone, just go on a date with me"

"Besides it's just a date it's not a big deal, were just going to do the thing together, you know."

"Fine, one date only okay" i said to her.

"Sure!!" She said happily while looking at me.

"Your lucky your cute" i mummble.

"Oh thank you" she said to me.

Wha-- she heard me

"Yeah i heard you" she said while holding my hand.

"Yeah okay let's go now, Mina's waiting for me.

"Oh, i thought she already left."

"No no she's not she's at the library so let's hurry."

"Sorry ji, but next time please? Im going to do something at home really urgent."

"Oh yeah sure i don't mind ehe. Goodbye" i said

I was shocked at Sana's action because she kissed me on the  cheek near in my lips while saying goodbye in a happy tone.

~~time skip~~

I am already infront of my apartment ready to go out when Mina hold my wrist.

"Hey uhmmm, jihyo i just want to give you something" Mina said while finding what she want's to give me.

"Hmm k" i only said

When Mina find what she's looking for, she handed my a thick enveloped.

"Here" Mina said to me while looking at me.

"What is this?" I ask curiously while looking at the thick enveloped.

"Oh, that's your salary" Mina said.

My eyes widened with shocked. I mean this is a lit of money when i didn't even do something special.

"Uhm, Mina i think it's too much, i can't have all of this." I said to me Mina while opening the enveloped.

I give my half the amount of money to her.

"Here" i said while giving her a half of money.

"No, Jihyo you deserved it, im thankful because you accept this stupid plan of mine." Mina said while giving me the other half.

After we argued a little i decided to accept it because Mina is not going to back down any minute.

"Fine, i take it but next time you gave me a salary please, not this much" i said with a pleading look.

Mina just look at Mina saying "no promises,honey"

"Ahhh please don't tease me" i said not knowing that i have a pouting look.

"Hmm" she said still with a hint of teasing voice.

"Ughh, your annoying bye im going" i said with an annoyed voice.

I am about to go out when Mina suddenly grab my forearm and hugged me.

"Ok, fine just please don't be mad at me ok? Im not used to not like me ok?" She said to me while holding both of my cheeks and forcing me to look at her.

"Fine" i said

"You should go now, i think i saw your sister looking at us" Mina said.

"Bye Mina" i said while going out of the car.

"Bye Jihyo, think of me when you sleep alright" Mina said to me

"No, go now." I said teasing her.

"Bleh" Mina said to me childishly.

"Meh" i respond back.

~~~

I am already infront of the door when suddenly two women block my way.

"So that's Mina i must say she's pretty" said Jiyoung to me.

"Yeah she looks well mannered i liked her." Soyeon said.

"Oh cmon let me sleep im tired" i said to them.

"Uh uh, you can't sleep without answering our question" Soyeon said to me.

"Can we just do it later in tired" i said to them.

"Pshhh fine" said Jiyoung.

"Thanks" i said while removing my shoes inside(house).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:

Sorry! I didn't got the chance to update earlier i fell asleep lol :) hope you enjoy it.