Pranking the prankster

" Yo what's up guys, so today I'm pranking baylen, I'm not sure how he's gonna react because I've never done this type of prank to him or with him. So basically I'm gonna have Kyle and peej tell him that they found texts on my phone saying that I was hanging with another guy and we kissed, so I cheated and I begged them not to tell him. Ok let's go get Kyle and peej. "

I talked to Kyle and peej and they were cool with it and looked for baylen. He was in our bed so I asked him if he wanted to cook ramen with me and he said yes so while we cooked, Kyle and peej hid the camera in our room.

When we finished our food I told baylen I was gonna wash the dishes and that he should just go into our room and I'll meet him there and we can watch shrek. He went in the room and then Kyle and peej went in and they started talking

Kyle-  regular
Peej- underline
Baylen- bold

" yo, we have some stuff we wanna tell you. "

" alright what's up? Are u guys good? "

" yeah, yeah. It's not us, it's about ur gf. We think she might be cheating. We could totally be wrong and be reading into this way too far and wrong but there's proof. "

" what? What are you talking about, no way. "

" dude we saw it on her phone, we didn't believe it either but it's true. Look at this. "

" I love her, I'm in love with her

" I love her, I'm in love with her. I never thought she would do something like this. She lives with me, we share a room, how did she even find time to cheat on me? What did I do that I deserve this. I thought I was a good boyfriend, she tells me she loves me every day, was she lying "

At this point, baylen was crying, I knew I had to interrupt so I ran into the room.

" I know dude. They told me. If you were gonna break my heart you could've at least told me that you wanted to be with other people. "

" baylen, it's a prank "

" your joking. I'm literally crying right now. "

Baylen then ran over and hugged me, we did my outro and then he fell asleep on me