♡︎Found?♡︎

♥︎—————————————————————————♥︎

"I heard Mirabel. She's here. She's in Encanto!" Juileta's eyes lit up. "Sh-she's here?!"
"Well I heard her tía.."
"Well thats great news Dolores!"
Mirabel tried her hardest not to curse under her breath. Now she had to be extra sneaky. She thought she would be able to come in then leave, but her family was far too dramatic to let that be easy. Mirabel took a step forward, unluckily on a creaky board.
"Mirabel must be hiding in the walls! I heard something in the walls!"
Mirabel now found her least favourite cousin. She ran through the thin area that her uncle used to live in. She was relying on her speed, memory and hope that no one took another entrance to look for her in the walls. She got to a painting near Antonio's room. She peaked through a gap. No one. She took a step out of the painting and entered her younger cousin's bedroom.

She walked over to a suitable area and placed down a wrapped-up box. A toucan landed on the wooden platform next to her. "Oh, hey little bird." It took her a moment to process where exactly she was. "OH SHIT A BIRD-" Now Antonio was going to catch her. Great. She went to run out of his room and saw the door slowly opening.
"Mirabel...?" It was a voice she didn't recognise. She turned to defend herself. It was him.
"Antonio?"

♥︎—————————————————————————♥︎
Authors note:
Did I do 2 chapters in a day. MMMmaybe. I like writing :)
I hope you guys are okay with this- this is my first published story so- Lets hope its good!

(274 words)