Hi Miss Van Dyne!

All of a sudden, a red and blue person scooped Bruce up and swung away from the gruesome scene that was left behind from the ants.

Bruce started pleading again, "Don't eat me, don't eat me, don't eat me", Until the voice cut him off.

"Hey! Relax, I'm just you're friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man" It said.

"Oh yeah?! Well what the hell happened to the neighbourhood?" Bruce quipped.

Like too many great catastrophes, this one sprang from a place of love and hope.

Two weeks earlier, Doctor Hank Pym journeyed into the Quantum Realm searching for his long-lost wife. But in this universe, Janet Van Dyne contracted a quantum virus that corrupted her brain. So when she finally reunited with her husband after 30 years...

Janet takes off her mask, showing a rotting face accompanied by some mouldy teeth. She pounced onto her husband and started to eat him.

Oof, That Happened...

The Quantum tunnel started to glow again, signalling that Hank was on his return. The vehicle he travelled in came crashing through, scaring the three people that were waiting in the room. Hope, Scott and Y/N.

Hope slid off her mask, as Y/N walked over to their brother for both support and comfort.

Alas, Hope Van Dyne's long-awaited family reunion was not to be.

A confused look appeared on Hope's face as she began to walk forwards towards the smoke and what would be her parents. Y/N started to go follow their girlfriend but their brother held them back by the arm.

Hope opened the window, "Mom?"

"Hi Miss Van Dyne," Scott said and looked at you with faith, while you started on, feeling something was off, one of the qualities working with Hank Pym and his suits gave you.

The door slowly slid open and Hope peered through. Then her former father, now zombified, jumped out at her. Hope reacted quickly and shrunk down into her wasp form. Unfortunately, that meant the next person in line was Scott. Hank jumped onto him as you moved away just in time, but not enough to grab your brother.

"Holy...What the...Hank!No." He shouted.

You quickly reacted, turning yourself into your smaller insect form (I couldn't pick one i thought everyone would like so you decide).

Yes you felt sympathy for your brother but you had to get out of there.

As soon as you got out the guilt hit you, Scott's hand hit the window in front of you and slowly slid down.