"What?" I asked still dumbfounded by what he said.

"I said I. Love. You." He said pecking my lips in-between the words.

"Wait really?"

"Yes. I'm sorry it took me so long to realize my feelings for you, but you're it for me Katie girl. I want you to be my wife and have kids one day. I just love you so much" He said smiling.

"I love you too" I said tearing up. After so many years of being in love with him, he finally feels the same way.

I feel him smile into the kiss and soon our kissing gets more intense. I wrap my legs around his waist and we start grinding against each other. Before I know, I'm naked and Josh is thrusting into me. He rests his forehead against mine, looking into my eyes as he makes love to me.

~~~Back to present~~~

"Hey you ok sweetheart?" He asked snapping me out of my day dream.

"Yeah I'm good, just thinking about when you first told me you loved me."

He immediately gets a big dopey smile on his face.

We get back on the road listening to music and eating our travel snacks. Emma fell asleep so we have to be quiet. After awhile I start to get sleepy since I drove the first half of the drive, so I start to close my eyes and before I know it, I'm asleep.

~~~Josh's pov~~~

We pull into the parking lot of the resort seeing our families waiting for us. I look over at Katie and she's out cold, I look into the back seat and see Emma is awake.

I try to be as quiet as I can when I unbuckle Emma and go over to our families. When I reach the group, Katie's brother reaches for Emma and she immediately goes to him.

I say hi to everyone and see her dad, so I go over to him. Katie's dad Chris, comes up to me and pats me on the back.

"How you feeling?" He asked.

"Nervous."

"I was the same way, but I know she'll say yes, she's loved you since you guys first met, so you have nothing to worry about" He said.

"I know, it's just I want everything to be perfect."

"I know" He said patting me on the back and walking to his wife.

I tell everyone I'll meet them inside and then I go wake up sleep beauty.

~~~Katie's pov~~~

I wake up to a pressure on my lips waking me up immediately. He keeps coming up with ways to wake me up and I'm definitely not complaining.

He starts to pull away so I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him back to my lips. I start to kiss back, basically shoving my tongue into his mouth, and he does not deny me. I had a really intense sex dream and I'm really horny right now, so I'll take whatever I can get from him.

I start to move my hands down to his waist, undoing his belt until he stops me.

"Baby...as much as I would love to continue this, our families are waiting for us" He said.