Maki and Okkotsu gracefully reach the bottom, a disappointed look on their faces when they see Panda faceplanting the snow. Maki shakes her head, a snicker falling from her lips. "Idiot. Who says cannonball when gliding down a snowy hill." Despite her comment, she trudges carefully over to Panda to help him.

Okkotsu turns his attention over to Y/L/N, Itadori, and Inumaki. He speaks up softly, "Sorry for meeting up a bit late. Panda insisted on going down one of the harder slopes one last time." Itadori shakes his head, walking over to Okkotsu to pat him on the shoulder. "We didn't wait long. We were about to call you three just now." Itadori says with a smile. "Oh! Look at this cute photo we took while we were waiting." Itadori happily shows off the photo earlier to Okkotsu.

Okkotsu refrains from smiling despite the corner of his lips twitching in response. The three look incredibly happy here. Okkotsu raises his eyes over to look at Y/L/N and Inumaki. Inumaki is pointing at Y/L/N's red button nose. The boy mouths the word, "Cold?". Y/L/N shakes her head no despite her entire face slowly turning red from the sharpness of the winter air.

Itadori raises a brow when he notices Okkotsu's silence. He lowers his phone and clears his throat to speak up. "Do you want a photo with the two Okkotsu? I'll take it." Okkotsu turns his attention back over to Itadori, his lips parting to say something but he finds himself being pushed towards Inumaki and Y/L/N.

Okkotsu is greeted with a smile from both Y/L/N and Inumaki. "Did you have fun with Maki and Panda?" Y/L/N questions Okkotsu. He nods in response before Itadori cuts into the conversation. "Okkotsu wants a photo. He seemed envious of the one we took." Itadori lies, making Okkotsu narrow his eyes on the pink haired boy. But Okkotsu didn't put a fight. Inumaki and Y/L/N also didn't poke fun of him either.

Inumaki wraps his left arm over Y/L/N and Okkotsu, squishing the three close. Itadori chuckles, raising the phone over his face. "Don't just stand there Okkotsu, Y/L/N." Okkotsu makes eye contact with Y/L/N who startles him when her eyes are already resting on his face. She grins from ear to ear, pinching his cheek. Okkotsu's eyes widen slightly, thrown off by her action. He clears his throat before hovering a peace sign behind her head. Itadori grins from behind his phone, rapidly taking photos.

After the photo is taken, stomps from behind Itadori quickens. Panda rushes over to the group, getting behind Inumaki, Okkotsu, and Y/L/N. "Don't forget about me! I want in on the photo too!" Panda exclaims with a huff and puff. Maki scoffs before situating herself beside Panda.

Panda waves down a family, asking them for a favor to take a photo of the entire group together. The father happily agrees, taking Itadori's phone from him. Itadori hurries over to stand on Panda's other side, grinning widely. "1...2...3!" The man announces as he captures the photo. He encourages the group to make silly faces for the next photo before returning Itadori's phone.

Itadori bows to the man, thanking him as he sees him off. The group also bows to the family, waving goodbye. "Now let's head back to the lodge and warm up in the hot springs." Maki laces her arms with Y/L/N, pulling her along and away from the boys. Itadori, Inumaki, and Panda perk up at the idea of a relaxing hot spring after spending a day out in the cold skiing.

"Are the hot springs co-ed?" Panda smirks, a mischievous gleam in his eyes. "No, you pervert." Okkotsu mutters under his breath, shoving Panda from behind to move forward. Itadori chuckles at Panda's comment, a shake to his head.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Itadori exhales loudly as he relaxes in the warmth of the hot spring. He leans over the cobbled stones walls, closing his eyes as his muscles relax. Panda childishly floats around in the hot spring while he looks up at the stars above. While Okkotsu and Inumaki silently look up at the stars while soaking in the water beside each other. Things have been calm since the night of Halloween.

Too calm for Inumaki's liking. Not one crime has been attempted since that night. There's not even a single lead on where Mahito is. Each day Inumaki is on edge. His mind full of worries that Mahito may attack Y/N at any moment. But the time never comes. He wonders what that patch faced man is thinking.

"So, what did you guys get the girls for Christmas? You guys didn't forget that it's tomorrow, right?" Itadori flutters his eyes open to look at the others. Panda floats over to Itadori, his hand patting Itadori's shoulder before he rests his back against the cobbled stone walls. "Of course I didn't forget. Holidays like this is more enjoyable with friends." Panda hums out with a nod to his own words.

Inumaki raises a finger to his lips, not wanting to answer Itadori's question. Okkotsu eyes his best friend before looking over at Itadori who puckers his lips. "What did you get them Ita?" Okkotsu speaks up. Itadori grins from ear to ear, proud of the present he's gotten the two. "Snacks from my hometown."

Panda scoffs, splashing water at Itadori. "Are you sure those gifts weren't meant to be handed to them before Christmas? Didn't you go to your hometown back in November?" Itadori's face pales over and he quickly submerges himself under the water. The sound of laughter fills the hot spring from Panda and Inumaki. Okkotsu snickers with a shake to his head.

The conversation falls short right after with the others quietly enjoying the night sky. Inumaki feels a moment of peace as his thoughts trail off to the gift he's purchased for Y/N. He grows nervous the more he thinks about it. He only hopes Y/N will love it as much as he loved picking it out for her in mind.