You giggle under your breath and share a warm smile towards Okkotsu. His eyes slowly return to your face and he lowers his hand away from his mouth. He clenches his teeth and you watch his Adams apple bob against his throat. Okkotsu doesn't respond back to your statements. He seems too busy in his own thoughts.

Pursing your lips, you part them to speak again to avoid another silence. "I'm sure it's because the compliment is coming from you, Okkotsu. You're very matter-of-fact. And like you mentioned earlier, you're honest. But...you shouldn't easily compliment a girl if there's someone you already like."

Don't say things like that Y/L/N. Your words can have a double meaning. Okkotsu replies to Y/L/N mentally. He feels his chest tighten and his stomach tying in a knot. Okkotsu tears his eyes away from her smile. He's too deep in thought to hear Y/L/N stand up from her seat.

Okkotsu's breathing sharpens when he feels a gentle touch to his cheek. He looks over in the corner of his eyes. Y/L/N pokes his cheek with her left pointer finger. The corner of her lips curl into a small smile and the faint sound of a camera shutters. Okkotsu stares at the girl with wide eyes.

You slowly pull your hand back to your side. "I apologize for doing that. You had a sad look on your face and I wanted a photo together before we swapped partners." Okkotsu's eyes travels towards the camera that's positioned to the right. His eyes then rest on your face.

You're unsure why Okkotsu looked so lonely earlier. The things you said to him didn't seem like something that would hurt him. Maybe he didn't like the way you described him as? Or is the topic of the girl he's interested in a sensitive topic? You hear something placed on the table.

Okkotsu points at the fake prop of a milkshake with curly straws forming a heart. "We can take a few more if you'd like." A ripple of happiness spreads through your chest. You perk up at the idea of Okkotsu agreeing to take more. He props one elbow onto the table, resting his chin on his palm while leaning forward.

You stand up to restart a timer on the camera before returning back to your seat. Neither of you directly put your lips on the straw. Okkotsu stops leaning forward when he sees your face closer to the straw. You gingerly hold your end of the straw between your fingertips. You're unsure if you should continue to stare at Okkotsu.

His expression forms one of deep thought. You wonder what is on his mind and he answers your question without you verbally asking. "Do you...still not see color when you look at me Y/L/N?" Okkotsu's tone is laced with sadness. Your eyes widen slightly when he wears a firm gaze.

Unable to look away from him, you hear the faint shutter of the camera. You hold your breath, scanning his face. Instead of keeping your thoughts to yourself, you speak your mind. Shaking your head, you match Okkotsu's soft tone. "I don't. Does that bother you Okkotsu?"

Okkotsu straightens up, his lips pursing into a fine line. His deadpan expression is nonexistent with how expressive he is now. You feel the need to apologize for making him feel upset. "S-Sorry." Okkotsu shakes his head, stopping you from continuing on.

"Woah, what's with the thick atmosphere here?" Itadori cuts into the conversation. He casually rests his chin on your shoulder while leaning forward, glancing at Okkotsu before resting his eyes on you. You jolt slightly from the sudden interruption. It seems like it's time to switch up partners.

You feel a bit dejected that you couldn't create a fun atmosphere with Okkotsu. Inumaki rests a hand on Okkotsu's shoulder. Okkotsu slowly looks up at Inumaki before staring at Itadori. "Let's take photos together Itadori." Okkotsu mutters out before standing up from his seat.

Inumaki raises a brow and so does Itadori. You feel Itadori's chin lift away from your shoulder. He folds his arms behind his head and shrugs. "Alright. I guess I'll take photos with you after this Y/L/N." Itadori flashes a bright smile before following after Okkotsu.

Actions will always be louder | Toge Inumaki x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें