She's someone precious

Start from the beginning

Unlike the others, Maki still wore her school uniform. You wonder if she feels more comfortable wearing it. Panda cheers when he watches Maki disappear. He lowers his eyes to his bareness. "I'll toss on a shirt to make it look more believable that I'm a mascot." Panda quickly says before darting over to his own room.

Now you and Itadori are left alone with Okkotsu and Inumaki. The two are already in their own casual wear. Inumaki in his plain white tee and distressed denim jeans with sneakers. While Okkotsu wore a dark gray shirt with sleeves that stop at his forearms, dark denim jeans, and a pair of converses. You wonder if Okkotsu preferred dark colors.

He never seems to wear brighter colors like Inumaki. You've stared too long when Okkotsu catches your looming gaze. Thankfully Itadori speaks up to grab your attention. "What do you think Panda has in store for us Y/L/N?" Itadori folds his arms behind his head and hums out.

You look over to Itadori with a shrug and smile. "He seems like a fun guy so I'm sure wherever he takes us, it'll be a blast." You softly answer Itadori's question. Inumaki joins the conversation, "Salmon."

*・゜゚・*:.。..。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Why. Why. Why. Why? You should've found an exit route the moment you realize where Panda was leading the group.

Apparently Panda's entertainment is not too far off from what Itadori finds entertaining. He suggested for the six of you to have some fun at a photoshoot spot. Said photoshoot spot is currently having a theme targeting maids and butlers. It's said to be the hottest theme during the summer because of the school festivals.

This is to bring nostalgia to the older crowds and hype for the younger crowds who either have already had their summer festivals or will have theirs soon. You notice the age difference of friend groups in the studio. A group of teenage girls your age and a group of friends probably in their early 20's. You're in awe at how carefree they all are in their outfits. No one seems to be the slightest embarrassed.

You're sure they didn't care what other's thought of them. But you're the opposite. You're always under someone's gaze at school. You're always criticized and commented on. So this is by far "fun" for you.

"I should've stayed at the dorms." Maki grumbles beside you. She crosses her arms as her steely golden eyes cast across the studio. "What was Panda thinking. How does he think getting dressed up and having photos taken, fun?"

You look over to Maki, timidly nodding your head. "What are you ladies doing over there? Come pick an outfit." Panda calls over to you and Maki. He holds up a pair of maid costumes in each hand. You can't help but grimace at the sight.

Not too long ago did you have this kind of conversation with Itadori and the other two during the summer school festival. You promised yourself to never wear one just to spite Itadori's imagination. What can you do now in this situation? Maki walks past you, grabbing the maid dress from Panda and carefully setting it back with the others. She clicks her tongue and narrows her eyes on Panda.

"As if I'd wear that. I'm going to pick a butlers outfit." Maki speaks with a firm tone before striding over to the selection of butler outfits. Panda drops his jaw, too speechless to say anything. Okkotsu snickers quietly under his breath as he joins Maki. Itadori wastes no time already cladded in a simple black tux.

The formal outfit looks odd on the pink haired boy. He beams when he pats the silk texture tuxedo that clings to his skin. "How do I look Panda?" Itadori looks over to Panda with a wide grin. Panda makes a thumbs up before returning the maid dress with the others.

"Salmon roe." You hear Inumaki's voice from beside you. The moment you look over, your jaw drops and your eyes widen. It seems like you're not the only one to be in shock when a few gasps ring out in the photo studio. Inumaki walks out of the dressing room in an adorable sky blue maid costume.