CHAPTER ONE

In a quiet city.

The wind blew the fragrance of freshly bloomed flowers, what a sight to behold.

But for Amelia, she found the air rather suffocating and rather unpleasant.

She was informed by an anonymous sender of how her boyfriend Jack, was unfaithful.

She was also told to go to one of King's hotels if she wanted further proof.

Although she didn't believe it was true and didn't want to waste her time she went there anyway.

She wanted to break up with him so she was just going to catch him in the act and do so.

She couldn't believe her eyes. The two  familiar figures that stood at a hushed predicament getting intimate with each other.

One was her boyfriend the other was her best friend Mabel.

"Ja...CK" Mabel managed to choke out while Jack was busy kissing up and down the side of her neck.

"Jack... Hold on for a moment" Mabel stuttered.

"What is it?"

"I have something to tell you"

"Well then say it already" Mabel hated it when Jack used that tone on her.

" I'm pregnant Jack and it's your baby" Jack and Amelia were both astonished.

Jack tensed up.

" What do you mean you are pregnant?".

"I'm pregnant with your baby, you are going to be a father Jack" jack cackled.

" Are you crazy? I'm not going to be the father of that bastard child so get rid of it" he said while trying to continue the intimacy.

With which Mabel of course started getting irritated and pushed him away.

" Yes you are I'm not going to get rid of it and we are going to take care of it together".

" Fine, do whatever the hell you want to do". Jack didn't want to press the matter any further.

He tried touching her again but she wouldn't let him.

" What now?" Jack was starting to get bored with her.

" You have to promise me that you will break up with that stupid whore Amelia, I can't stand seeing her with you anymore" Amelia couldn't take it anymore this was too much for one day.

She left the hotel and went straight to the hospital.

Mabel has been her best friend for a very long time, she has known Mabel for almost her whole life.

Mabel's parents died when she was just a ten-year-old girl. Her grandmother took her in.

However, her grandmother was very old and could hardly make a living for herself.

Amelia's father took it upon himself to provide for both Mabel and her grandmother financially.

Soon after Mabel's grandmother died, And then Amelia's father took her in as his second daughter.

Amelia's mother died before even giving birth to her. Her father never moved on after that at least that was what Amelia thought.

Amelia never expected Mabel to say that kind of crap behind her back especially to betray her by sleeping with her boyfriend.

Amelia never really cared about what Jack did with his life. Jack was a spoiled rich kid who depended solely on his father's money.

She knew that her relationship with Jack wouldn't last long, she didn't even like the guy the only reason she ever agreed to date him was that he was becoming too clingy and even started stalking her just so he could date her.