𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗧𝗛 𝗢𝗥 𝗗𝗔𝗥𝗘 - 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗜𝗜.

july twenty-first | remy

when i entered the big hall at first nobody noticed me, but when i joined the others at the table, they all starred at me.
» what happend and where is manon? « someone asked.
» well long story and i think manon won't join us in the next time. « i said.
» is she dead? « a boy asked me hopefully.
» what the fuck no! « i said very fast.
» what happened then? « he asked again.
» well so we both, how can i say it, got arrested. not actually, but the police came and manon's mother had to get us out of there. « i said with a not very proud expression on my face.
» what? why? « the girl on my right asked.
» we went to a concert and ended up on the stage. unfortunately the bodyguards had to call the cops and they took us to their station. « i better kept the fact with my superpowers a secret, because i don't want to know what they would think about it.
» wow that sounds so cool. « another girl said.
» but what happened to manon and what's your name by the way? « the girl next to me asked again.
» i'm remina, call me remy, but what happens was her mother wasn't the happiest about their plan and the fact we ended up on police district, so she send her to their room and i don't think she will come back so soon. «

manon

i was sitting on my bed, not knowing what to do. my mom locked the door and took everything electronic with her. not even my old mp3 player stayed here. i decided to look for a book, here must be at least one.
after a while i still didn't found anything similar to a book, but now my room looked messier than ever, so i forced myself to clean it.

valentino

i joined the others again after i did not find a place where the wifi isn't that bad.
only a few minutes later the girl who disappeared with manon, i think remy was her name, came back and told us what happened. the others thought it was cool, i would not say so. if one of them died it would be way more fun. i'm just kidding, but it really would be interesting to see their reactions.

now we're all on our phones again and nobody said anything. this place sucks, as much as this event, but of course my parents forced me to go here. i am stuck with a really bad internet connection and random teens who i think do not want to be here too. after hours they finally gave us food. it was a five course menu, a simple pizza would be enough, but at least everything tasted good.

jake

after they served us way too much food there were music performances and at the end they really wanted us all to dance. well none of us did. instead i took a book out and started to read, it was way more interesting than anything else happing here.
» what are you reading? « zara asked.
» uhm nothing special, just a psychological book. « i aswerd without even looking up.
» sounds cool, do you like psychology? « she continued asking friendly.
» uhm yeah, i guess so. «

after the whole music and dancing thing was finished it was almost nine pm and some people showed me and the other families their room. luckily i got my own one. it was pretty big and i liked the big window.
i spend the rest of the evening finishing my book and went to sleep.

jaz

i am not sure what to think about this whole gala thing, but i have to say these rooms are so pretty. the one i am in has even a ceiling with a sky print. i love it, i wish my room at home would look like this.
it was about nine pm and i unpacked my suitcase, which was already in my room when i entered it. there was a big wardrobe for all of my clothes and other stuff.
after i finished it, not even thirty minutes passed and i was tired anyway.

belly

it was late, or should i say early? to be exact, half past three in the morning. i haven't slept yet and the only thing i know is i should better look for a toilet.
i left my room and went to the end of the corridor. i saw behind at least three doors light and a few hours ago i saw the others in my age entered there so that must be theirs.
after i finally found a bathroom i decided to knock on one door.
the person who opens the door was zara, she asked what i was doing and i asked her to come over to my room. she did and we also asked two others jaz and cody.

now we four were sitting on the floor of my room, not knowing what to do.
» truth or dare. « cody said.  
» what? isn't that for children? « jasmine asked.
» come on, it's fun. we can make it spicy if you guys want to. « cody told us.
» fine. « zara and me said at the same time.
» i'll start, cody truth or dare? « jaz asked her.
» truth. « she answered.
» if you would have a superpower, what would it be and why? « her question was.
» uhm, i guess fire manipulation or something like that, i think it would fit me. « she said.
» now belly, truth or dare. « cody continued.

cody

we played about an hour and it was pretty cool. now it was jasmines turn to ask someone, she picked zara.
» truth. « she chose.
» okay, so kiss marry kill with us three here. be honest. «
» but i don't really know any of you. « zara said.
» it doesn't matter, make it superficial. no one will take it personally. « jasmine answers.
» okay uhm, i think i would kiss cody, because she's kind of hot tho, kill belly, i am so sorry, but you're least of all my type, even though your so pretty and marry jaz you because you're attractive and nice. « she said and laughed. we all did.
» now cody, truth or dare? « zara asked me.
» dare, bring some spice in. « i said smirking.
» okay so for every time you start laughing you have to take off one piece of clothing, jewellery doesn't count. « she said.
» challenge accepted, finally something interesting. « i said and laughed, without realising the first piece of clothing had to leave me. i didn't wanted it to escalate too fast so i started with one of my shoes.
» I'm going to pick jaz. «
» okay to bringe some more spice in i will choose dare too. « she said smirking.
» uhhh, okay listen me out, kiss zara on the mouth, we're just playing, nothing serious and it would be pretty lame if you wouldn't. « i said and saw a smirk on her face for a second.
» i'll do it if you're okay with it zara. « she asked politely.
zara nodded. they didn't knew i was ready to press the play button on my phone and careless whisper would start to play on full volume.
as soon as their lips touched each other's i pressed the button and belly, who just took a sip of water spit it out. in the next moment we all started laughing until we couldn't breathe anymore.
of course i had to take of the next piece and just to make the vibe stay i chose my t-shirt. now we were sitting here, me in only my bra and everything looking pretty weird for anyone who wasn't on this room for the last two minutes.

zara

i just got my first kiss. like ever. a truth or dare kiss, but it was good. like very good. jasmine is an amazing kisser. of course i can't tell her, because how would it look if i would say in front of all these girls.

for a second i forgot the kiss, because kj entered the room. i wonder what he thought in this moment. cody only in her bra and in front of belly was a puddle of water.
» okay before you ask any questions, no we're not doing a foursome or anything, it's just truth or dare. « cody said fast and again we all started to laugh. kj looked kinda distressed, but we couldn't do anything to help him.
» cody, another piece has to say goodbye. « jasmine said with a big smirk and cody seemed to take of her bra, of course it was only a joke and instead her other shoe said goodbye.
» okay i don't want to know what's going to happen next can you just be a bit more quiet, i want to sleep. « kj said and closed the door.