"Come in my loves." I wave them forward before turning back to the view. "I knew you wouldn't be able to resist me – ow! Fuck!"

They glare at me playfully after smacking the back of my head. "We wanted to check if you're okay but you just had to ruin it like always."

"I'm sorry about that...it's just frustrating." I shrug but the knowing look in their eyes makes me sigh. "Okay and scary. I really don't want to be shot again. But I'm not used to being scared! I'm Judah, I'm reckless and a troublemaker! I don't know how to handle this."

"Please just listen to them." Ella pleads and I sigh when her big green eyes meet mine. "We don't want to lose you."

"A security team will help you stay safe. You can't do it on your own Judah." Zoe adds and I nod in resignation.

"Well...since I'm probably going to miss Charlie's birth I took pictures so you can show my new nephew his favorite uncle." I sigh as I fish them out of my pocket.

"Jude...why are you shirtless in these?"

"Oh...my bad! Those are for you two, my special girls." I wink before handing them the right ones. I yelp when they pinch my sides. "Motherfucker! Okay this is for him. As you can see...fully clothed. Don't I look cute?"

"Oh, shut it! Your ego is much too big already!" Zoe rolls her eyes playfully.

"And promise me you guys won't tell Charlie?" I beg them and they glance at each other unsurely. "It took her a long time to stop feeling guilty and she's about to enter her last month of pregnancy. You know how badly this will affect her. I don't want anything to go wrong because of me."

"You're right, we won't." Ella sighs with a determined nod. "Roman's facilitating this too so the guys will have a team for you tomorrow morning. Are you staying the night?"

"Yeah and can I have pancakes tomorrow?" I plead with my puppy dog eyes that they can never say no to. "I mean, I am leaving for god knows how long. Pretty please?"

"Alright." She smiles and ruffles my hair with a quiet chuckle.

"And expect a call from your parents tomorrow." Zoe grins cheekily and I groan as I put my arms around them.

"Fuck my life!" I whisper-shout as we walk inside with their giggles echoing in the otherwise quiet night.

***

Right after breakfast the next day I meet the Falcon Security team. It's a team of three men and one woman; Griffin who is the leader, Parker being the doctor, Cole who specializes in weapons and Reece is an explosives tech.

Griffin and Cole look quite similar which makes sense when Griffin explains that they're cousins. Both have brown eyes, equally brown hair and olive complexions. Griffin is just a lot more built but Cole has the sharper features. Parker, on the other hand, has softer features with pale skin that has dark freckles scattered across the bridge of his nose. He's muscular too but they're not as defined.

Lastly, Reece is very ripped and gives the boys a run for their money. She has silvery grey hair in a pixie cut with dark black hair peeking out at the back. Her light caramel skin compliments it and she has a baby face with dimples on both cheeks which makes her look the least intimidating out of the group.

"So, I take it the only thing you have in common is your love of tattoos?" I blurt as my gaze runs over their inked skin. Parker and Cole have a little less than the other two.