Cobi x Reader- "I find myself with a drug addict."

[Please, this is my first book on Wattpad, but I have done a lot of books with friends or on my own, not on Wattpad though, so have mercy and I hope you enjoy! :')]

B/n-  old best friend's name.
Y/n- your name or a random one (I do random names :^)

{Narrator P.O.V}

You look at your phone and see dozens of messages from your old friends. Staring at them blankly, you feel your eyes get heavy and then you feel your hand drop down by the weight of the phone and your mind fills with thoughts, such as what your new school will be like tomorrow. Then you find that you have drifted into a peaceful sleep.

×××

Your eyes flick open and you look at the ceiling sleepily. You gasp suddenly, not used to the different room. Huffing, you bury your face in your pillow and groan about not wanting to leave your old friends. Hearing your mom shout loudly for you to come downstairs, you roll out of bed and land swiftly on your feet, hurry to gather your things, stuff a slice of toast in your mouth and rush out of the door. When your 5 minutes away from your new school, you take a bite out of your slice of toast and wolf the rest down, whipping out your phone in the process. You had more messages from your old best friend, B/n. Being absorbed in your phone, you don't realize the boy standing in front of you. You crash into his back and stumble backwards. You look up, wide eyed, and see his black eyes staring down at you with a surprised look, and his friends looking at you blankly.

"Sorry- I didn't mean to crash into you like that-" you say, stumbling over your words clumsily.

"No worries!" Says the boy, holding his hand out to help you up with a big smile on his face suddenly. "I haven't seen you round before, are you new?"

"Yes..." You reply. .

"Well, I'm Cobi!" Says the boy once you're standing up and facing him. "This is Simon-" he gestures towards the blondie to his left. "And this is Kinn!" I look towards the small ginger-nut next to him.

"Cool, nice to meet you," you say, playing it cool. "I'm Y/n!"

"Nice name! Hey, do you want to walk the rest of the way with us?" You look at Cobi, and then reply with a small nod. "Well cmon then!"

Simon huffs, but doesn't force you to leave them.

{===Time skip: Maybe a year later???===}

You glance at your phone and see about a billion messages from Cobi and Simon on the group chat with the 4 of you, that's including Kinn, but he doesn't talk much on the chat, and you roll your eyes. Without a doubt, Cobi had been spamming the chat again and triggered Simon. You open up the chat and text:

You:
Spamming again Cobi?

Simon:
YOU'VE FINALLY REALIZED THAT CRAZY COBI HERE HAS WOKEN ME UP AT 2:30, WTF

Cobi:
Y/N! FINALLY! PLEASE CAN YOU MEET ME IN THE PARK ALONE?????????

You:
Alr, alr! What time?

Cobi:
NOWWWW! (if possible)

You:
Comin

Simon:
;-; wtf.

×××

You change into some random clothes you dragged out of your closet and set off to the park to find 'Crazy Cobi', (this is the new nickname you discovered for Cobi) laughing to yourself a bit, wondering what the rush was about. You feel your cheeks warm up when you think about him, and you get confused, as this has been happening for a while now. Then it hits you. Of course! Maybe your crushing on the crazy boy who acts like a drug addict! You blush even more at the thought of him and then decide you like him, more then a friend.
As you approach the gate into the park, you see Cobi swinging back and forth on a swing, twiddling away on his phone. He then notices your distinctly familiar face and leaps of the swing, stumbling s bit as he lands. You giggle and run a little bit towards him, stopping when your at a distance to talk but he didn't stop. As he swung his arms around you and squeezed you nearly to death, you stand paralyzed. You then uneasily wrap your arms around him. After a minute, he releases you.

"Soooo, why did you want me here so soon?" You ask, smiling a confused smile.

"Oh, right!" He says, and you notice a light rosy hint to his cheeks and he holds him arm,  obviously a bit embarrassed. "I was gonna ask you.... To go... Out.. with... Me?"

I was taken aback. "I- me? But what about that other crush of yours?"

"That was a distraction!"

"Wow, wouldn't expect that good of an idea from you."

"Oh, no, it was Kinn's idea."

"Explains a lot."

"Yeah. Wait, what?"

"Nothing!"

You stare at each other in silence for a bit, then Cobi says, "Sooo, yes or no? Will you go out with me?"

You stare at the ground blankly. You look back up at him. His cheeks and nose look like they're sun burnt, and he's sweating a bit.

"S-sure!" You say, smiling at him.

"Awesome!" He says, beaming at you.

As you and Cobi walk back to your houses, you realize something and tell yourself;
"I find myself with a drug addict."✨

{Ok so you and Cobi start dating blah blah blah I can't be bothered to write an ultra long chapter :D. I might add more if you guys request it, so ya :) }