26. late night meet

February 22nd, 2AM at Mushashi Shrine.

Ayumu was infuriated, Takashi had been attacked on the way to the meeting. He was about to explode, all he wanted to do is kill the jack asses in Tenjiku.

"The emergency meeting of Toman VS Tenjiku, starts now!" Draken shouted. "Listen carefully everyone! Today, Toman and Tenjiku will have a full on confrontation! The war has finally begun."

Ayumu could only think about how Takashi was sitting in the hospital room, how his sister had no idea of this. How his sister had no idea he left either, he didn't want to worry her all night. He'll have to explain everything to her in the morning.

"Be prepared,  they claim themselves as a crime organization. They will NOT hesitate to use any dirty tricks."

"THEN TOMAN MUST DO THE SAME." Hakkai yelled out furiously.

"Hakkai." Ayumu said.

Large veins popped up on Hakkai's face, they were bulging, about to burst. "FUCK THEM UP. ON THE WAY TO THIS VERY MEETING, TAKA-CHAN AND SMILEY WERE ATTACKED."

"Calm down Hakkai." Ayumu said, holding onto his shoulder.

"You're kidding right?!" A voice said.

Mourners spread around, "How did both of them-??"

Ayumu stepped up to speak, "Those Tenjiku fuckers hit them with a pipe from behind when we were on our bikes! Both of them are in the hospital, unconscious!"

"THOSE FUCKERS WILL ATTACK BY ANY MEANS." Hakkai yelled out. "AT THIS POINT! TOMAN WILL LOSE!"

Everyone looked like they agreed, okay maybe they were on the downside and had lost a ton of leaders, but Ayumu hadn't given up. Not yet.

"LOOK AROUND YOU!" Hakkai shouted, "THE FIRST DIVISION IS ALL INJURED! THE SECOND AND FOURTH CAPTAINS AREN'T EVEN HERE! THIRD DIVISION CAPTAIN IS ABSENT?! AND THE FIFTH DIVISION CAPTAIN IS A FUCKING TRAITOR." Hakkai yelled out, enraged.

"Hakkai's right!"

"Yeah!"

"Let's play dirty like them! Let's use weapons!"

"Shut the FUCK up! Who gave you guys permission to be so noisy?!" Peh shouted over the growl of his bike. "You guys are scared of loosing? So you think weapons are the answer?"

Peh had a point, Ayumu would be on his side if it came to choosing.

"Pah, he got arrested for using a weapon. In resentment, I attacked Draken with one. I played dirty, and I DONT WANT TO FIGHT LIKE A COWARD ANYMORE!" Peh shouted.

"I'm not a fucking coward." Ayumu mumbled under his breath.

"Hakkai! I truly understand your anger. Look at Mochizuki, he's clearly pissed about it." Peh said, pointing to the lanky figure behind Hakkai, "Look at Mikey. Do you think he's okay with this?"

Mikey most definitely wasn't, his presence felt heavy and terrifying.

"Hakkai. Stay beside Mitsuya." Mikey stated.

"But I want to fight those bastards!" Hakkai argued.

"I'm not worried about their condition, but I know they would both jump directly into the war. Please detain them if so. I wouldn't be able to move if I worry too much." Mikey added. "Leave your mission to your right hand."

Hakkai looked over to Ayumu, he nodded his head in agreement.

Ayumu stood up straight, looking directly at Mikey, "I'LL DO MY BEST."

Ayumu was proud, a rush of adrenaline ran through him. Hakkai could've chosen Takemichi, but he chose Ayumu. He meant something, he wasn't weak but he was a leader to his division. He had an important mission to lead.

"You can stop worrying about me Juno, I've grown up." Ayumu whispered to the moon.

"LISTEN HERE!" Mikey yelled out, gaining the attention again. "We might not have our captains here! But I'm here. SO WE'LL BE ALRIGHT!"

"We're gonna fucking end Tenjiku." Ayumu said to Hakkai.

Hakkai nodded, "We definitely are."

"LET'S CRUSH TENJIKU!"

-

Ayumu was driving back home, preparing himself to tell Juno about Takashi's accident, how the fight is tonight, and how he is the acting leader of the second division. All of a sudden, he was horrified to see Juno. What would she say?

You FUCKING BASTARD!

WHAT HAPPENED TO KASHI'??

Stay home please.

YOU BITCH! I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE AN ACTING LEADER! YOU CAN'T GO.

He shook those thoughts off his head, parking his bike and going up the stairs.

"This feels like absolute hell." Ayumu said to himself, "Juno, Takashi... He's gotten into an accident? The fight is later tonight, and I am the acting leader for my division!" Ayumu shook his head, "That's not gonna work."

He fumbled putting the keys into the lock, opening the door quietly. Watching his every step to not make any noise.

"Good morning." Juno said, her eyes pierced into Ayumu, his soul had left his body.

"FUCK!" Ayumu yelled out, "YOU SCARED THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF ME."

"Why are you out. At 4 fucking AM." Juno said, turning the lights on. "Correction, why'd you come back at 4, fuck. You're in your uniform."

"Juno... I can explain." Ayumu trailed off.

He had no fucking idea on how to explain how shitty this disastrous night had went on.