The door rang as they walked in, a cashier greeting them, Juno looked around, she had never been inside an actual bookstore. Only libraries and second hand book stores, she didn't know where to start. She looked over at the fantasy section, where her eyes gazed over to Harry Potter & Order of the Phoenix.

"Harry Potter?" Takashi asked, grabbing the book and examining it, "Thick ass book!" Takashi chuckled.

"It's really good!" Juno said, "At least that's what Dad said when he sent me a copy a few years ago, since then I've been hooked."

"Does your dad send you the copies each time they release?" Takashi asked, following Juno into other aisles.

Juno shook her head, "He used to, Order of the Phoenix was released almost 3 years ago. He used to like talking about them, I don't know what I did wrong."

Takashi frowned, Juno didn't even tear up at what she was saying, it was just like a whatever to her. Everyone could tell her father's absence affected her but she refused to show it.

"Don't go quiet on me, it makes me feel like I shared too much." Juno mumbled.

"Sorry." Takashi apologized, "I can't believe your dad did that to you."

"It doesn't matter, you shouldn't apologize. You had nothing to do with it." Juno said, staring into the spine of a random book. "Let's go to the manga section!" She smiled, pulling him by the sleeve.

"Look! This looks similar to the Nana manga Matsuno bought you." Takashi said.

"That's because Ai Yazawa is the author of both of them, except I've never looked into this one." Juno said, picking the first volume of Paradise Kiss. "I'll get them when I find them in a second hand place."

"I'm buying them for you, bozo." Takashi joked, picking up the volume that Juno had placed back on the shelf.

Juno's eyes lit up with happiness, and clung onto his arm, "You're the best."

"Don't you think I know that?" Takashi teased.

"What a cocky loser." Juno giggled.

After purchasing the books, Takashi put it the books under the seat of the bike. Turning the engine on, and caressing Juno's hands before pulling away to the next destination.

The sky had turned into a pink and purple tint, it was around 7pm by now. Car lights started to turn on because the dark night sky was soon to settle. Takashi's face lit up in the lights from cars in front, his eyes focused on the road ahead of him.

"Wanna have some fun?" Takashi proposed with a smirk on his face, stopping at the red light.

Juno nodded almost instantly, "Yes!"

Takashi nodded, "I gotchu!"

Once the red light turned green, Takashi pushed at the speed, speeding in between the cars. Yelps and shrieks slipped out Juno's mouth, her own laughs followed.

"KASHI'!" Juno yelled out, as he continued speeding through the cars, taking harsh corners, causing his Impulse to flash.

Takashi laughed, "ISN'T FUN?"

"YES!" Juno shouted, as Takashi smiled, her hair was everywhere in the air, her scent. The smell of faint flowers and her shampoo. She always smelled like flowers, as if she lived in a garden, he could imagine living far away from the city with her.

A small house in the depths of the fields, a flower field around them, Juno would pick flowers almost daily to make their house smell like them. Even if they didn't need the flower scent when they already had her. She would make flower crowns for them both, she would wake up early to see the sunrise, and she would never miss a sunset either. She would drag Takashi to stay up all night and watch the stars, or she would want to go see the glimmering pond near their home.