TRUTH REAVELED 😲 PART 3

SORRY ... SORRY ....SORRY FOR THE DELAY ..... MUJHE PATA HAI KI I WAS SUPPOSED TO POST IT EARLY TODAY BUT NAHI KAR PAAI 🥺.... CELEBRATIONS CHAL RAHE THE NEW YEAR KE SORRY 🙏....

**************

Haseena sat on the ground crying ....she cried for almost half an hour ...... She lost her parents when she was a little she was now living with her uncle and aunt but she was as very crual to her ... She used her for her work and if anything gones wrong she would blame her !!!!....from childhood she had no friends except one her best friend KARU ...... But she was not here at the movement to listen to her to console her ....she really missed her .... But she was in a different city , different state ..... She cried and cried and Then suddenly her brain clicked something .... She wiped her tears and started searching for her phone .... She found it at the stand beside the sofa ..and started doing something ...

HASSENA - Chachi jii... Pls ...pls..pls...phone uthaiye ..

Voice - Kon ho tum ??

Her eyes emidiately widened on hearing someone ..... She lood to the direction of the voice slowly to find a middle - aged women staring at her curiously ..

Voice - mene tumse kuch pucha !!! Batao kon ho tum aur mere bete - Bahu ke kamre me kya kar rahi ho ???!!!

Yes it was none other than Anuradha , anubhav's mom who came to meet her daughter-in-law and give her some clothes to wear for her first day at this house at the new start of her life ...... Anuradha saw anubhav hardly working out today unlike Other days maybe the reason is that he got to know the truth ...that his family has been cheated ..... But Anuradha didn't know this ....she after checking on her son came to meet her daughter-in-law ...but saw another girl sitting in their room ...she was highly shocked ... What is happening here ?!!?????is the only thing that came to hir mind ..

HASEENA - wo ... Wo ...me...hum ....( Haseena tried to answer but failed miserably )

Anuradha saw red bangles , vermillion and nupital chain ( sindoor and mangalsutra .... In case you don't know ) adorning her like a newly wedded girl ...

ANURADHA - Driti kaha hai ?? ( She asked in a strict tone which made her question sound like a warning that if she doesn't tell her what she is asking for she herself don't know what will happen to her ..)

HASEENA - hame nahi pata ...wo kal shadi ke samay bhaag gai thi ...( She asked rather scared that what will happen to her her husba....no.. no... No... ANUBHAV already knows about this and for god's sake he has not told anyone anything yet ....but she thought that this silence is that of before the strom ... If Anuradha also gets to know that what would she do ...will she tell the whole house about this .... And then she may be also kicked out of the house .... She was hell scared )

********

Sorry for the short story but...time bhi to dekho na it's 11:50 p.m now aur kyoki kal raat ko j
Late so ke aaj jaldi uth gae the to meko aab bohot needh aa rahi hai ....so gooood nightttt 🌌🌃 aur guess Karo ki ye haseena ki bachpan ki dost kon hai iska in dono ko milane me bohot important role rahega ....

Aaand thank you for 2k reads ❤️❤️