Normal life

~ Flash back ~
"NOOO LEAVE THEN ALONE" you screamed. The tall man with the doctors mask chuckled "Now now (Y/N) I'm only helping you love" he took you mother and fathers heart and put then on your lap you screamed at him. You then felt pain as he carved a smile on your thigh. 'She's different she's a beauty I'm gonna let her live' he smiled and stepped back. He then lifted you up once he untied you he whispered in your ear "Your mine!" You get scared and ran out the door out of the abandoned hospital and into the woods. He chuckled to see you run into the woods "Mine only" he said as he walked back in.
~ end of flashback ~
~years later after that ~
"JEFF!" you screamed at the sight of him sleeping on your bed. "What!?!?" He groaned. "OFF MY BED YOU FUCK NUGGET!" he only chuckled and remained silent under your (F/C) covers. You walked up to your bed glaring down at him. Quickly he pulled you under the covers with him. He snakes his hands around your waist and he his his face into your hair. "JEFFERY WOODS! LET ME GO THIS INSTANT!" You squirmed he only chuckled and poked your waist causing you to laugh. "Jeff!" You managed to say. After a few minutes of this torture you had enough you reached down to his manhood rubbing it out side his Black Jeans. He only moaned at your actions then once he lowered his gaur you punched him right were the sun don't shine .

Hey guys its me um I will update this story everyday and I hope you enjoy it remember please leave requests of anything you want me to write about and also I will have another story about Five nights at Freddy's X Readers so please check that out I hope you enjoy! ~thatcreepywriter