The tension immediately left Ahmad's body, "Siddiq contacted her this morning." He replied, "She sends her best wishes and would stop by to see you soon."

As the words left his mouth the doors opened once again, Charlie happily toddled in followed by Janette and Siddiq.

"Mia." Janette cried hugging her friend, her happiness genuine as Ahmad proudly showed off the ultrasound picture, "Or should I call you soon to be Queen?" She joked embracing her tighter as they both looked to Ahmad who was in deep conversation with Siddiq, "I can't believe I am standing in front of an honest to goodness Prince!" She exclaimed, Mia's response was a small giggle of laughter as Ahmad came over leaving Janette for the first time speechless.

A few weeks later Mia and Ahmad returned to Quadan, her health a vast improvement as she entered her second trimester, the morning sickness ending just days before. As the royal jet prepared for landing Ahmad looked over to Mia, her face glowing with the magic of pregnancy, her figure slowly filling out, the small baby bump concealed under her emerald kaftan and he had never felt more in love.

Looking up from her book she caught his eyes, the tell-tale blush rising to her rounded cheeks as he leaned over pressing his lips to hers, "You are so beautiful habibiti." He said, his words brushing over her lips as he sneaked another kiss in wondering how he had ever lived life without her.

The voice of the pilot forced him to pull back as he announced that they were about to land though he still laced his fingers through hers, his thumb softly caressing her skin as they descended from the sky.

"Are you alright?" Ahmad asked searching for signs of nausea on her face.

A small giggle escaped her throat as she looked at his anxious face full of protectiveness feeling her heart melt all over again, "I could not be any better my darling." Mia replied, her voice echoing the endless love she felt.

As the doors opened, Ahmad unbuckled himself then her as he escorted them out, his arms protectively around her as they stood at the top of the staircase.

"Are you ready to greet your people habibiti?" He asked looking out to the military welcome they received, Siddiq proudly leading the men as they saluted, the press out in numbers as they captured the moment of the official engagement announcement which was moments away from taking place.

Within the next week they were married, their wedding a celebration as the entire country joined followed by the fanfare that led late into the night. With no family of her own blood Mia looked to Janette at her side, the sister she had always wanted, Charlie long gone to bed as the party continued, Ahmad's arms wrapped securely around her as he discreetly held her bump. The faces of the newlyweds blissfully in love, they rejoiced even more.

Shortly later they held their coronation ceremony, the crowning of the Sheikh and Sheikha of Quadan a memorable night for their country. The news that the Queen was to be expecting soon was released late into the night giving the people of Quadan what they had always wanted; reasons to celebrate.

The new court was named, Tahir offering a seat amongst the ministers as he helped his cousin lead Quadan forward. Janette and Charlie occasionally visited as her pregnancy progressed healthily, the hope she had always wanted intertwined into her own fairytale and Mia realized that being an ordinary girl was more than enough to get her happily ever after.

***

Stepping into their chambers Ahmad immediately looked around for his wife, the ease within him settling as he strolled towards the open balcony, his surge of protective instincts that of a husband as he went to her. Mia would forever steal his breath he thought as he looked down at her more beautiful with each passing day. Sinking to his knees he cupped her face in his hands bringing her lips to his mouth as he showed her his love. Breathlessly they parted, her dark blue eyes glowing, her pink ripe mouth full as he kissed down her body covered by only her thin robe until he reached her rounded stomach feeling the soft kick against his lips. Repeating the phrase he spoke every night in Arabic he placed one last kiss under her bellybutton before rising.

"Will you join me for a swim habibiti?" He asked huskily, tucking her honey blonde hair behind her ear as he deftly stripped off his clothes until he was in the nude.

A mischievous smile to her face she stood also tugging the belt of her robe free as the garment slipped off her body, a possessive smirk kissed Ahmad's mouth as he pulled her as close as possible, the sapphire necklace glinting daintily around her neck as he bent to pick her up. The peace that he had long been searching for finally found in his arms as he stepped into the water, emotions burning brightly on his face as his eyes glowed with never-ending love.

A/N: Swooning, heartfelt, emotional, the sweetest and so much more! This chapter took my heart. As always, vote, comment and be sure to check out The Billionaire Series available on my page- THE BILLIONAIRE'S ULTIMATUM, THE BILLIONAIRE'S MATCH, THE BILLIONAIRE'S ARRANGED WIFE and THE BILLIONAIRE'S CHRISTMAS REVENGE. 

New Year doves and February...loves? 

oxoxox...Allison :)