~Part 2~

July is one of the popular kids in our class, and I happen to get along quite well with her, so I told her about this lovely plan of mine and asked her for some advice.
After recovering from the shock I had just given her, she told me it was a great plan. But becoming popular is not as easy as it seems. I have to go through a series of steps in order to achieve this.
"You don't just turn popular because you want to," she said. "Not anyone can do it, obviously. But I think you will be able to if you change a few of things about yourself."
So I asked her what I needed to change in myself.
"First of all, your attitude. Frankly, yours can be improved a lot. You think you're better than others, but that's not entirely true. Everyone's good at something, right? Let's start with that."
So I talked to a not-so-intelligent girl in our class, trying to understand her. She smokes and swears more than any boy in our class, but popular people have to be able to talk to anybody, don't they?
And during this very entertaining conversation I had with this girl, I discovered that she liked photography and she showed me some photos. To be honest, they were amazing. I'm quite knowledgeable about photography myself, and I have to say I was impressed that we shared something in common. Who would've known?
Turns out, this girl isn't that bad. She's fighting depression at the moment as her parents are getting a divorce, hence the smoking and swearing.
Maybe, just maybe, I'll have a chance at becoming a nicer person if I change my attitude and start listening.