"Maybe we can" Barry said with an idea "This may be an invasion of privacy but we can snoop through her diary."

"Ok but we have to it with everyone else" Caitlin said

"But I have to finish my coffee" Barry said

"Fine, Hurry" Caitlin said and he started chugging his coffee.

"Ok, ready" Barry said after throwing his his cup in the bin. "But we're not speeding"

"Ok" Caitlin said and they walked to Star Labs talking a little more.

At Star Labs everyone was still talking and Sherlock left not long after Barry. "Look for whatever reason Nora didn't tell us, I don't think she did it maliciously. I can feel how upset she is from here." Cecil said as Barry and Caitlin walk into the cortex.

"You've been around hr months and you've nerve felt like she was hiding something" Joe said

"No, never" Cecil said

"Well, Thawne lied, he was a master at it" Cisco said "Stands to reason her taught Nora some of his same tricks."

"Maybe, maybe not." Caitlin said "We need to figure out how" she then looked at Barry

"Her journal" he said "I bet I contains everything since the day she got here" Barry looked at Iris who nodded even though she didn't like the idea.

2049

Nora was running through the crowed at normal speed trying to get to her next crime scene. When she got there the lead detective was calling her name. Analysing the crime scene she took all of her notes to her lab.

She was working with her best friend Lia on the case and together and they saw a speedster with white lightning on the screen even though Lia wasn't convince that it was a speedster.

Nora loved the Flash Museum as a kid and a Adult even though she didn't know that Barry was the Flash. She was looking through the hall of villas looking for Zoom because she remembered seeing a chemical drug that was used to power speedsters and she was right. "The Museum is closed in 5 inlets all guest should make their way to the exit now and Nora West-Allen your mother called" The announcer said and Nora groaned in embarrassment. Nor was alone in hallway when she was having a conversation over the phone with Iris.

"Mum why did you have to call Mr Myles?" Nora asked

"You didn't leave me a choice I called everywhere else and I left you voicemail's which you didn't return. What was I supposed do?" Iris said

"Wait for me to call you back. Anyway what were you calling about?" Nora asked

"I wanted to let you know I will be coming back in a few days from Cost City and I thought you would like to know how I was doing?" She said

"Ok" Nora said and her holo started beeping "Uh mum I got to go it's work."

"Love you" Iris said

"Love you" Nora said back and ended the call to answer another one from Lia " Hey meet me at Ollins Labs. I sent the list to an old teacher and he has a theory"

"I'll be right there" Nora said

They met at the lab and the scientist explained that it was a extra-cellular matrix but could't decider which one it was. They were about to leave when white lightning came past them. "Holy scrap" they said at the same time and ran towards the lab which they came from. Dr Bonwit was on the floor with a speedster in white lightning. "Oh my god" Nora said starring at him.

"Yes, I am a god" The speedster said "the God of speed"

"Go, go, go, go" Nora said to her best friend. Nora then got struck by lightning and got sent into a a nearby cabinet. The speedster ran away and Lia ran towards Nora.