22 - Still Helping

Start from the beginning

"I hate time travel" Cisco said

Back at Star Labs Sherlock has found himself investigating Eobard Thawne. He was talking to himself in the Starchives trying to get a feel of what it would be like to be Eobard Thawne. Experimenting with the wheel chair Sherlock had four another compartment, this time it had a chip in it.

Sherlock made his way to the time vault and inserted the chip in the plinth. Gindeon then showed him an old video of Eobard Thawne as Harrison Wells. He had figured out how to change the timeline and was drawing random symbols on the board. "Gideon freeze the vide clip" Sherlock instructed. "Zoom in on the clear board" he realised that that was the same symbols in Nora's journal. "Gideon run the handwriting sampled against handwriting number 2 in the journal of Nora West-Allen" Gideon what analysing the hand writing and ha dit all loading in front of his eyes.

"It was comfier to be Harrison Wells. Will that be all Dr Wells?" Gideon asked obviously not realising what this meant but Sherlock did.

"Yes that will be all" Sherlock said. He joined everyone in the cortex who were all dealing with a situation. "What's happening?" he asked

"Well long story short the met that killed Grace's parents is being hunted by the second Cicada since it's grace from the future. Cicada dagger is chasing Nora, the meta and Dawn while Barry is trying to de-escalate a situation with Cicada 2.0" Caitlin said

"Great" Sherlock said sarcastically.

"Nora turnoff the alley way on fuller" Cisco instructed and breached himself to the alleyway. When he saw lightning running toward him he created a breach that she ran through and the dagger was stuck in the wall. Barry was down on the ground and Caitlin was on coms.

"Dawn, Cisco we need you both at the hospital" Caitlin said

"On it" Cisco said and created breach but on the other Sie Cicada hit it with some of her energy and the breach was blocked. "I can't get through" Cisco said.

"Great more running" Dawn said and groaned before taking Cisco to the hospital. Barry was about to have his head sliced off by Cicada when Dwyer showed up.

"Grace don't do this" he said "Please, this isn't the way to make the world a better place."

"You hated them" Grace said "I heard you"

"I was wrong and I made everything worse. The hate I had turned into something worse. You shouldn't have to feel that way" Dwyer said when Dawn and Cisco stopped around the corner and saw the scene going down. Grace and Dwyer were talking while Barry was still on the floor. Dawn was about to move on Grace when Barry spotted her and told her to stay put. "Don't go down the same path that I did, don't hold on to the anger. Let it go" he said and Grace looked down at the dagger. Then she let go fo Barry and he relaxed a bit.

"But my parents" She said

"It was a accident" Dwyer said "Let go before it was to late like me"

"Your right uncle Orlin" Grace said and then stabbed her uncle in the stomach "It is too late"

"No" Barry said slightly sitting up. She then took the dagger out and flew away. Dawn, Cisco and Barry all ran towards him.

"Save my Gracie" Dwyer said before falling on Barry who laid him down. Cisco checked for a pulse and then shook his head.

At Star Labs Everyone was gathered and they were all shocked at what had happened. "I can't believe she killed Dwyer" Barry said

"Yeah, even after what he did, his love for his niece always kept him from crossing she lines" Iris said and Joe nodded in agreement.

"Not Grace" Cisco said

"No and her powers are worse then Cicada with makes deadly combination.

"What about Vicky and her family" Dawn asked

"They are in Federal Protection" Cecil said

"I don't know about anyone else but I could use a drink" Cisco said and some people let out a small laugh or cracked a smile.

"Not a bad idea" Caitlin said

"I'll call the sitter" Joe said. They all started walking towards the door but Nora was frozen. She wa broken from her thoughts by her father.

"You coming Nora?" He said

"Nora" Iris said concerned

"You want to tell us something" Cecil said reading her mind

Nora wanted to say something but words couldn't come out of her mouth. "She wants to tell you her secret" Sherlock said "Right? She doesn't know where to start, difficult to know where to begin when your secret threatens everything, everyone around you"

"Stop it Sherlock" She said softly but worried

"Maybe start at the beginning, when you first time-traveled. So careful to leave the lightest footprint, until you suddenly change course and interfere with the thinker satellite. I think to my self, 'nope ,nope, this excessive action don't make sense.' Until you understand that it wasn't her idea." He said

"Please stop" Nora said to Sherlock nothing the looks on everyone's face. Barry in particular looked intrigued and hoped it wasn't what he was thinking.

"Some one told you to do it" He continued

"Stop" she said feeling overloaded with thoughts and emotions.

"Someone" Sherlock said taking out her journal "who's handwriting is in your journal. Some one who wrote the timeline is malleable. The same person who had been directing you the whole time. Making puppets of all of us. As he seeks to alter the timeline for himself and his purpose. Eobard Thawne, your teacher, your partner, your secret."

"Is it true?" Iris asks "please tell us it's not true"

Nora couldn't lie but she didn't want to admit it. Her eyes were filling up with tears and she was shaking a little. "She can't" Barry said looking heart-broken.

"Dad" Nora said

"Because it's true, your working with him" Barry said

"Mum? I wanted to tell you. I tried to tell you." Nora started but was stopped when Barry ran her into a cell.

"Dad, dad please, dad! Dad!" Nora said getting louder watching Barry walk away. "I'm sorry I lied to you!" She said and he stopped dead in his tracks.

"So am I" he said before walking away.