"Thanks dad" Dawn said hugging Barry who hugged back.

"Come on let's go watch the movie" Barry said and Dawn went to go sit down with Barry following behind. When they noticed Caitlin wasn't there both the speedsters thought that she was going to ditch them because she felt back. They turned their heads and saw her still in the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" Barry said

"Getting spoons and warming up the popcorn" Caitlin said

"I forgot about that" Dawn said

"How?" Caitlin said

"I don't know" Dawn said

"I'll help" Barry said and sped in the kitchen and put everything where it needed to be. Barry adjusted her hair to get it out of her face.

"Thanks" She said

"No problem" he said

"So, what are we watching?" Caitlin asked leaning against the counter, Barry next to her.

"I don't know most of the movies in this time. You've tried to show them to me nut there were pretty bad" Dawn said "The only one I liked was singing the rain"

"Did I show you that?" Barry said

"Mum told me that you liked it and both of us watch it sometimes" Dawn said and Barry felt a little bit sad

"I've never seen singing in the rain" Caitlin said

"Ok now we definitely have to watch singing in the rain since you haven't watched it" Barry said and then the popcorn was ready and he went to go check on it and put it in to a bowl.

"Caitlin the tv doesn't work again" Dawn says

"You mean you just don't know how to use it" Caitlin says sitting next to Dawn and taking the remote from her hand and searching for it on the tv. "Found it" Caitlin said and Barry gave everyone their ice cream and popcorn. Barry sat next to Caitlin who was sitting next to Dawn. During the movie Dawn and Barry sang with their beautiful voices. Caitlin couldn't sing because she didn't even know the lyrics but they still pressured her anyway.

"No I will not sing" Caitlin said

"Come on it's part of the fun" Dawn said

"Even if I wanted to, which I don't, I don't even know the lyrics" Caitlin said

"We'll put subtitles on" Dawn said "You guys have subtitles right?" Dawn said

"Yes we have subtitles" Barry said to Dawn and turned to Caitlin "Come on Cait we won't tell anyone"

"Yeah right" Caitlin said

"No serious" Barry said

"Both of you have already forced me to ruin you father daughter night that is all you get" Caitlin said

"Your only ruining it if you don't have fun" Dawn said

"And you don't want to ruin it do you Cait" Barry said and both him and Dawn looked at her with puppy dog eyes.

"I'll dance with you guys" Caitlin says

"Deal" Barry and Dawn says and they shake on it. When the next song came on Dawn and Barry were singing and Dancing along with Caitlin. By the end of the movie they were a little tired and most of the food was gone. Barry didn't want to leave and neither of the girls wanted him too because they were having so much fun.

"Ok that's it" Barry said getting up.

"Can we watch another movie?" Dawn asked

"it depends on what movie it is" Barry challenged and to help her Caitlin whispered something in Dawn's ear.