Mythology AU Satyr!Jeremy x Medusa!Reader

//omg. I will never leave the fandom. EVER. I am a fan of scottgames, fnaf. Never giving up no matter how long.//

-Jeremy's POV-
I was just in a very beautiful garden. Blooming flowers everywhere. The grass is green. I smiled at the peacefulness of this place. I always go here to calm down, or think of something to myself.

I smiled, and sat down. But my relaxing was not long until I heard footsteps and creaking. My ears perked up, and I looked around. My eyes moving around the place. Another creaking was heard in a distance. My eyes widen, then I sprinted away. Then that's when I saw three figures running after me. My eyes widen, knowing their hunters. I continued running.

One of them shot a bow at me, hitting me on the thigh. "A-ah!!" I yelped, but though continued running, limply. One of them snickered. One jumped on me, and pinned me down, hand in his knife. My eyes widened and I kicked him off, where it was not shot. The hunter fell off of me, and I quickly stood up then continued running.

I looked behind to see only the two of them. My eyes widen but i continued running anyways. When I looked to where I was running, there was a high rock blocking my way. I looked at both sides, and rocks were everywhere. The hunters behind me snickered and laughed. I looked at them.

No I don't want this to be the end of my life. I'm scared. Please don't kill me.

I closed my eyes tight, waiting for the end.

-your POV-
Your sleep was interrupted with running footsteps. Your eyes opened, revealing your yellow glowing eyes know the dark. You let out a growl and stood up. How dare they interrupt you from your sleep. You walked out of your cave, and you looked around. There were three figures. One being cornered, two getting closer to him. You growled, and hissed quietly, your tongue slithering.

Your legs became a snake body, and you slowly crawled there. Your going to finish those two bastards.

-Jeremy's POV-
I was still waiting for the end, but nothing came. Instead of me screaming for death, the two were the ones who screamed. My eyes shot open, and I looked at them. They were as hard as stones instead of skinny ones.

My eyes widened, seeing there was another figure. A Medusa!! I yelped and I quickly fell down, and I started crawling backwards away from the female serpent. The Medusa looked at me with her (E/C) eyes. Instead of smirking she gave a soft smile. I got confused by this. The snakes on her head were looking at me, but not making me blind and turn me to a rock.

The Medusa slowly crawled towards me, and her snake body slowly turned to legs. My eyes widen, and I tried backing away, but the rocky wall stopped me. She put a hand on my shoulder, making me flinch and shriek. She put her hands away quickly. I looked at her, panting a bit. I slowly calmed down, and I looked at the grassy ground. She put her hand again on my shoulder. I looked at her hand, then at her. She still has that sweet, warm smile. I looked at her for a moment, my ears twitching.

When suddenly a thunder clashed down from a distance. The loud noise made me flinch and quickly hide behind the Medusa.

-your POV-
You looked at the Satyr boy. You smiled, until you felt a drip of water on your head. You looked up, just to see the clouds turning darker. You formed your legs to your usual snake body, then you carried the boy and you crawled back to your cave.

-time skip-
You were just looking out from inside the cave. The rain was pouring down and a lot of thunder clashed and roared down. And every time that happened, the boy would flinch. You looked at him, and he was by a corner, fiddling his fingers. You smiled softly, and you crawled towards him, snake body slowly turning back to legs.