A second later, Camilo got hit by a water multiple times. He can't say it directly but the splash of water feels weird, it's like a hit of bullet yet there's something else. He can't understand what is it.

"Hey, that hu-" he instantly stopped in the middle of his sentence. "You- YOU!"

"What?" you reply in bored way.

"How did you- I thought your hair- HOW?!" he got lost on his words and keep asking you with just half of his question.

"Speak English, please."

"Wait wait wait." he take some deep breaths and ask you with questions he needed answers.

"I thought your gift is to control your hair or something like using your hair?"

"That's my gift."

"But how did you manage to control the water like that?" he confusedly interrogate.

"That's my gift." you said, repeating the same sentence you'd aid earlier.

"O... kay?"

"Your abuela once said that I, a Marifoso have two gifts. So that's why."

"So... your another gift is... TO CONTROL WATER?!" he pointed at you with a wide grin he made. "Nope."

"I hate the thought of me controlling water. I don't like getting wet." you move his hand that's pointing at you, cuz he look like cops trying to prove something.

"My first gift is to control gas or air. And my second gift is my hair. Got it now?" he paused moving for a second, trying to think of some point but you just sigh in annoyance, stopping him from his thoughts.

"I simply focus on the water and envelope it with air, so I managed to lift it that easy. If you got another question just ask Antonio's pets."

"Ohh I get now!" he proudly exclaimed, smiling widely that he always use making others smile.

"Okay, now I'm outta here." you turned your heels around and step out of the scene, but AGAIN a splash of bullshit hit your back FOR THE THIRD TIME NOW.

"Hey Pomelo, you know what?" closing your eyes with a smile, you crack your knuckles in irritation. "You must know your limits."

"I'm just joking around, no need to..." Camilo's grin slowly turned into frightened one by the face you were making. "Get mad...?"

Wind blows got harder and harder every second the world takes, skies that's supposed to be clear and blue slowly turning gray and cloudy all of the sudden.

People around the town including the other Madrigal's started to get worried, they even told Pepa what did she do. But alas, the only answer they got from her is; it's not coming from her, and that's the reason they got into the feeling of being on edge of the cliff spot.

Worried about what's going on and what's going to happen now.

A small tornado that slowly turning into a huge hurricane made it's way from the mountain to the town.

Pepa who happened trying to say 'clear sky' multiple times in nervousness has exacerbating the situation Encanto faces.

Camilo stood straight infront of your figure with serious expression. He knew it's his fault that the town facing this storm, that's why he wanted to stop you here one and for all. Like a man would do.

"Look Y/N, I am sorry! I know I am- whoaaa!" he almost fly from Colombia to Asia by the strong wind he was facing. "I know I'm wrong, so please stop!! I won't do it again, forgive me!!"

The storm you were making was getting intense and intense in every heartbeat now. Ohh how he just wanted to hug Pepa and cry in her arms while him hugging her legs like he always do when he was still a child.

But after a second, the hurricane suddenly vanished in a blink, like how it easily made by you earlier.

"Okay, I forgive you."

Then splash a bucket full water using your air control gift to his face. Before walking away from the town, without another word.

"Don't worry, my love! I will protect you."" Agustin said to his wife but hiding behind Julieta with his wobbling legs.

"Is everyone alright?" Isabela asked the people in the village.

They were glad because of the fact that no one was hurt because of that raging hurricane.

And to their confusion, the decorations they put earlier and every houses were not even touched. It's still look like how they are earlier before the hurricane even formed.

That's because you covered it with thick layer of wind, to protect it from your raging emotion.

"My friends told me it's Y/N who made it. Camilo is the cause." Antonio said, letting a blue bird rest on his finger.

Abuela's eye twitch and look in the middle of the village before shouting. "CAMILO MADRIGAL!"

 "CAMILO MADRIGAL!"