Chapter 7- Missing

Start from the beginning

Leo informed Manik and Antonio to come there.

Their anger is the worst and twice powerful compared to the brothers.Leo pushed the man to ground.

Manik pulled Leo back and held him while controlling himself.

"Save your life..Say everything!Who sent you? What And all you took?"... Antonio asked in a bossy tone.

The man shivered in fear seeing Antonio, "I won't say..." he said, looking down.

"This male bitch won't say uncle ...let me kill him .." Leo shouted.

" Leo control.He has to say and he will say.....only if he wants to live." Antonio said and took his gun out.He pointed it towards man who started crawling back in fear.

"I want you to speak up in 5." Antonio ordered pointing a gun at him.

"4...."..The man shivered due to fear. He definitely doesn't want to die soon but he knew that he has to.If he doesn't tell the truth Antonio will shoot him and if he tells the truth the person who sent him will kill him.

"3...""2..."

"I work for American Mafia...They asked me to get it." ..he said, four of them frowned.

"Who are you lying to? American Mafia is in our control." Leo shouted.

The man smirked.

"Are you sure? You can have the Mafia in control but that whole city is in HIS control.He is evil, known for his heartless and dominating nature.Did you get news a few days back, that many people died there due to bomb blast." he asked, Antonio looked at Abhay who nodded assuring that the man is speaking the truth.

"The information is with him only."... he said Antonio growled in anger.Antonio hit the man's head with the gun.

"I will fucking kill you." Leo shouted and pointed a gun at him.

"You can't...after Killing me..your love will hate you more,Leo." ..he smirked.

Antonio , Manik and Abhay were shocked to hear that Leo has ever even loved somebody.

Leo glared at him as if wanting to burn him alive.

"When you tell the truth, you will die for sure.." Leo said, keeping his gun back and eyeing his men to get the man.

"Who is she?" Leo looked at Antonio who asked him.

" now its not important uncle."...he said .

Antonio sighed and walked out only to hear Manik yelling.

"Just fucking search her.... school, cafe, everywhere she goes....i will be there soon." Manik said and cut the call.

"What happened?"...Manik turned to face Antonio , Abhay and Leo with teary eyes.

"Mia is missing."

"What??..she was at home when we all left." Leo shouted.

"She went out to see some friends... didn't come home..it's 9..i don't know...lets leave.."Manik said.

Four of them ran out. They Informed their men to take the man to the warehouse. They immediately drove back , hoping to get Mia back
......................................................................................................................................

Few hours before.

"Princess, that is a bad idea? Why did you lie to your ma?" Dhruv asked Mia who was lying on his lap, eating her favourite ice cream.