The fight

A/N: My sister came up with the title but not the story bc she wanted to see what i could come up with also the fight between abuela and mirabel isn't exact and I added some stuff that isn't in the movie. Also sorry for the people who like abuela shes bad in this oneshot. I might make a part two to this called the aftermath maybe. Soo uhh enjoy?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maribel POV: "The cracks started with you! Bruno left because of you! Luisa and Isabella are losing their powers BECAUSE OF YOU!"Abuela yelled at me. "Bruno left because you only saw the worst in him!" I agued back. "HE DIDN'T CARE ABOUT THIS FAMILY!" Abuela said. She then said "He probably thought you were useless! He didn't care about you most of all!" I stared at her eyes to see if she felt bad or regretted what she said. But nothing in her eyes told me she felt bad. Just as I thought it couldn't get any worse she said "I never liked you. I don't even know why your in this family. Your useless." Then the casita started to break then I saw the candle. I rushed to it. "Casita, get me up there!" I didn't care if abuela said those things I was going to save the casita. I got up there but couldn't reach the candle. By now the casita had gotten everyone out and they were yelling at me I ignored them though. I finally reached the candle but then I started falling. The casita caught me. Then I saw everything falling down towards me. I tried running but it was too late. I closed my eyes and hoped I wouldn't die.

Abuela POV: I yelled at mirabel not feeling bad one bit because I was just telling her what everyone thought. Then the casita started cracking more and it all fell down. The casita had gotten everyone out but mirabel was still trying to get the candle. Then she fell and everything landed on top of her. 'I hope shes dead' I thought to myself.

Camilo POV: I watched as abuela and mirabel fought. I watched as everything started to crack and fall. I started to run to mirabel to make sure that if she fell I would catch her. But I didn't get very far because the casita had gotten everyone out....everyone except mirabel. We all started to yell at her telling her to leave the candle and that it wasn't worth risking her life for. But she ignored us. I watched as she fell and everything came falling on her.

Dolores POV: I cant believe abuela would say that to mirabel. She didn't even feel bad. We all knew what she said wasn't true all of us except mirabel. Then the casita cracked and fell apart. The casita got us all out but mirabel was focused on getting the candle. Then she fell and everything fell on top of her. I heard her faint heartbeat. Meaning she wasn't dead! We all rushed over and saw she was unconscious. We were all relieved. Camilo picked her up bridal style (NOT A SHIP)  and headed outside. I ran into town to try to find a doctor. I found a doctor and told him to follow me. He followed me and saw mirabel. He rushed over to her and started patching her up.

Abuela POV: DAMNIT THAT LITTLE MISTAKE WASN'T DEAD! Great now I have to live in misery.

Camilo POV: I rushed over to mirabel and picked her up gently and slowly (AGAIN NOT A SHIP.) Then I saw dolores run into town. She then came back with a doctor. I set mirabel down and he patched her up. After he was done he told us she would wake up within the next hour or so. We all nodded and then the doctor left. We all came together and decided to build the house again.

Mirabel POV: I opened my eyes and saw my family building the house but I turned and saw camilo next to me asleep. I smiled and woke him up. He groaned but once he saw me he hugged me. Not tightly but gently. That's when I noticed all of my bandages. Camilo saw this and explained what happened. I then started crying because I remember what abuela said to me. He hugged m and calmed me down. That's when I knew everything would be okay.

Words before editing: 760
Words after editing:
Posted:January 2nd
Posted after editing: