nervous

(y/n's pov)
You woke up to knocking on your window again and you quickly got up and opened the window taking the note and another flower, you smiled and read the note "good morning preciosa! I hope you slept well, mirabel said she wants to talk to you anyways I'll cya later! :) P.s be ready for like a million questions" you smiled, put the note in the box and got ready for the day.

You walked downstairs to see your dad drinking a cup of coffee "morning papa, shouldn't you be at work by now?" "I have off today" he smiled and you sat at the table with him as you ate your breakfast.

"So how was your date last night?" You bushed and looked up at him "it was good" "just good?" You rolled your eyes "it was amazing.." you then proceeded to tell him what happened with a big smile on your face though you left out a few details, being slightly embarrassed "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself" you nodded and he got up "I'm heading to the market, do you need anything?" You thought for a moment before shaking your head "no I'm good, oh but I'm going to mirabel's house today" he nodded "alright tell her I said hi oh and that Camilo boy." You giggled "I will" he then walked out leaving you to finish your food.

You walked to Casita and of course said good morning before walking in, you saw they were all crowding around camilo and you let out a small giggle which proofed to be a mistake as Mirabel immediately grabbed you and started asking you questions too and through all the questions you could hear abuela telling Camilo to invite you and your father for dinner which just meant more questions for you later from your dad.

"Guys, guys c'mon let us breathe!" Camilo said in defense realizing you were starting to get a little freaked out, they apologized and backed away and after a few more apologies they all walked away well other than Mirabel and Dolores who both awkwardly apologized for all the questions "we just want to make sure everything went well" you rolled your eyes "you act like he tried to murder me" you all went silent before you and Camilo started laughing.

After talking for a bit longer the conversation finally came to a end "Now will you guys stop asking us a bunch of questions?" They both nodded "for now" you rolled your eyes and laughed. You noticed Camilo walking outside and you followed him before he left "where are you going?" He turned around "oh I have to go get everything from last night"  "do you want some help..?" He smirked and leaned in close to you "do you actually want to help or do you just want an excuse to be with me?" Your face turned red and you gently pushed him back "haha very funny Camilo" "I'm being serious." you smiled and grabbed his hand as you start walking to the river again "I want to help."

(Camilo's pov)

Y/n and me were cleaning up when she suddenly said "oh yeah! My dad says hi" I immediately looked up and felt my body tense up at the mention of her father "what?" "He told me to tell you he said hi" I didn't say anything for a minute "is that good or bad..?" She giggled "good." I signed in relief "don't worry, he likes you" I smiled "well that's good to hear.."

We finished getting everything and started walking back home on the way home we saw her dad and even though y/n told me he felt positive about me I couldn't help but tense up as he started speaking to me.

"Hey guys" I awkwardly waved "hey" "hi dad!" And that's when I remembered abuela wanted me to ask them to come over for dinner tonight..I took a deep breath "um mr. l/n" he looked at me to show he was listening "my family was wondering if you wanted to come over for dinner tonight?" He smiled kindly "we'd love to" I nodded "well I better get these groceries home, I'll see you tonight." and he walked off. I let out a sigh of relief and finally calmed down " wow Camilo, I'm shocked you actually had a conversation with my dad and you didn't freak out" she laughed teasing me "I don't think I'm gonna make it through tonight" she grabbed my hand "don't worry, it'll be fine." I nodded and we continued walking to my house.