Pointless Argument

Start from the beginning

I already remove my long sleeves.

"Here." Dokja hold my left arm and tied a cloth to my wound.

That's where I notice his sleeve.

Oh My Gosh!

Did he tore it from his sleeve?! Oh go- holy cow! Wahh!!

His whole arms are showing. They're not skinny but they're not also beefy. Shet!!!

I look away from him trying to avoid any eye contact. I saw Sangah wiggling her eyes at me while the other two adults look at me teasingly. Instead of saying anything I just averted the attention away from us.

"Hey, how many did you guys killed?" I ask even though I already knew the answers.

"Three!" Hyeonseong answered with an excited tone.

"I only got two." Huiwon said.

"Gilyeong and I worked to kill a monster." Sangah said while smiling.

"You?" I turned to Dokja who's still busy wrapping my wound.

"Four." He nonchalantly said.

"Cool! Same!" I said.

He stopped and look at me.

"But I didn't get a wound." He told me.

Okay? So?

"Alright, you're more awesome."

He huff and just shake his head.

"Ah!" I said

"Oh, sorry."

He tied the cloth pretty roughly.

Sangah look at the monster and ask us.

"So, how are we supposed to cook this? I don't think we can eat them raw." She said.

"We can't eat them now, but I'm sure we'll find a way later." Dokja answered.

I walk towards Sangah and look towards Dokja.

"Hey, I've always wanted to ask you this." Hyeonseong stop for a while before he continued. " Dokja, do you perhaps... Know something about the situation we're in?"

"Y-yeah, I also wanted to ask you that and to Y/n." Sangah quipped.

Ouh.

"Yeah! Y/n always mumbling about something like three ways of.... Apocalypse? What was it again?" Huiwon said.

Dokja look at me as if I gave him away. I just smiled at him awkwardly and averted my eyes.

This is not good.

"AAHHH!!" We all look towards Myeongoh and saw the same monsters earlier grab him.

I guess I was too close at his location that he was able to grab my weapon.

Not good! This is definitely not good!

Just like a lightning I was dragged with him.

"Y/n!/Mom!"

Oh quit calling my name!

~~~~

Why this is great?!

It was supposed to be Sangah! Not me! Why would it have to be me?!

I groaned

"I hate you! I hate you! Really!" I yell at Myeongoh.

"What?! This is all your fault!"

M-mine? My fault?!

"You better get the hell out of my face once we get free from this situation or else!" I said.

"Or else what?! You can't do anything to me woman!" He exclaimed

*Breathe in* *Breathe out*

I look at him and smiled creepily. "Or else, I'll sacrifice you to this monsters and let your body rot."

"I knew it! You're really creepy! Sangah should've seen your face right now. Wahh!!"

"Stop, bringing Sangah in this conversation! If anyone is creepy it should be you! Old man stalker!"

"It's your fault that Sangah won't accept my kind gesture! If she's not accompanying you to go home! I wouldn't be in that damn train!"

"So it's my fault that you stole her bike?! If I knew it better you should've just followed her home like you always does!"

"I didn't stole her bike! I stole yours!"

What the fuck is he saying?! According to my dreams Sangah is the one who pedaled the bike because this body doesn't know how to bike!

"I don't bike! It's hers!" I rebutted.

"Why blame me?! I know that you're secretly thankful to me because you got in the same train with your beloved Dokja!" He said while making some faces!

"Excuse me?! Why would I be thankful to you?! Besides if I really like Dokja I would've already thank the god not you!"

"Hah! You didn't even deny that you like that man!"

"Who wouldn't like that man?!" I yell furiously

[The constellation, Secretive Plotter, is chuckling at your confession.]

I didn't confess!!!

We continue to argue like seven years old kids.

Not until someone throw a sharp thing towards our location.

Myeongoh screamed like a little girl.

I look at those person who I know will save us.

"Gilyeong! Dokja!" Happy to see them already here.

But the joy only lasted for seconds as I heard a loud Crack behind us.