The older's eyes only rolled and turned to have a sip of his own drink.

They fell in complete silence as they enjoy each other's company, no need for words to share as they let the sunlight warm their tired bodies. Jungkook loves spending time with the cat, they do not need verbal communication to understand each other and both preferring the quiet.

Won't be quiet for long when the party is around the corner, tempting a groan to leave the bunny's lips at such social gathering.

Not that he's particularly not fond of parties, but it's with who is attending. Jungkook would love a party that consists of only his friends and family, but this one.. is filled with royals from other Kingdoms. This made the Consort's guts to churn, something tells him the party will end not so nicely.

"You're thinking too loud, I can't drink peacefully"

Yoongi flicked some cold water onto the bunny's face, making him flinch from the sudden action.

"Listen here, Consort" the cat stood up from where they were sitting to go right back in the training field, unsheathing his sword "We've went to countless parties in other Kingdoms and even hosted one as tradition"

Jungkook watched in awe as the cat swiftly goes around the field, making various poses and jumps as he slices the air with his sword. It was filled with power and elegance, a contrast that mixed so beautifully. Yoongi then jumped high in the air and threw his sword, letting it stab the ground.

The bunny gaped in amazement as the older landed on the hilt of the sword, no sign of struggle and imbalance. It was perfect.

"None has managed to touch even a strand of hair on his Majesty" the General crouched down, still on his sword as he raised his hand towards the younger "And I made sure they can never attempt to do so again..."

It clicked in Jungkook's head.

"You.. cut.. You cut their..?"

"If I let them go with no consequences, they would repeat the same mistake" he lowered his hand and stared off into the distance with aloof eyes "I decided it's best to give them a permanent warning"

A shiver ran down the Bunny's spine and it was the second time he felt such a feeling. What surprises him is that this time, it wasn't directed to himself, but to those who engaged with the black cat in front of him.

The younger doesn't know much about the General of the Kingdom, or specifically, Min Yoong the black cat of the castle.

He admired the older for his skills in combat and ability to take down hybrids bigger than his own, having a sense of understanding with the other's actions. However, Jungkook remembered the painful process of becoming Thumper... then what about the General?

"Seriously, kid. You're being an open book right now. I could easily tell what exactly you're thinking"

An apology was at the tip of his tongue, but what came out instead shocked both of them.

"May I hug you?"

Yoongi only gave him a blank look and for once, it seemed like Thumper met his match for being mysterious. Jungkook lost the staring battle as he looked down on his bottle, clearly embarrassed at the weird sudden proposal.

They're not friends after all.

No sound was heard, but a warm body pressed his own and he froze at the contact. A pair of arms circled his shoulders as he pressed further into the embrace, it was a bit awkward with them sitting on the ground, but it felt nice still.