Phil is walked into the main room where everyone was and stood in front of them

Phil is walked into the main room where everyone was and stood in front of them. He held a file up with SHIELD written on it and groans were heard. "Yoyo, Bobbi, Mack, and I can't attend this one. We have our own missions." Hunter informs them and Bobbi pointed to him, "Speaking of which, we should go!" Mack waved, "See ya guys later!" Byes and hugs were spread around before the quad left. Phil opened the file and dropped it on the table so everyone can see it. "We have another train mission. We need a certain document from someone's luggage. We don't know yet what this document is for, but it could be really dangerous. May, set up to fly." Phil tells her and she nodded as she left the room to go prepare to fly. Derek looked at Phil confused as he knew the BUS was destroyed meaning all of them would be on a small quin jet, right? "Will all of us fit that little jet?" Derek asks and Phil shook his head, "We're not going in a quin jet. We're going in the biggest plane we have." Leopold began to explain the bigger plane to them, "We call it The Zephyr. It's way bigger than the BUS. You'll be surprised." Emily looked at them curiously, "How big are we talking?"

Two Teams in One

The group walked to the Zephyr and the BAU squad was shocked. They all walked onto the massive jet and looked around in astonishment. "This is the biggest model we have. Fitzsimmons and Mack built it, with a little insight from May." Phil explains and Jemma looked at everyone with curiosity, "What do you think?" Derek looked at her with shock at how big this plane was compared to the BUS and hollered, "It's awesome!" JJ looked surprised at the sight of the plane in front of her, "I thought our jet was huge!" Emily nodded, "I know!" Melinda walked over after setting up to fly and gestured down a hallway, "There are rooms on here, so if we end up being out longer than we think, you guys can rest." Phil looked at Melinda as she was next to him. He wanted to make sure she was prepared to fly, "You ready?" She nodded making Phil nod, "Then let's go!" Melinda nodded and ran to the pilot seat and flicked a few switches and then pulled the lever. Everyone watched as the Zephyr took off and Phil looked at everyone, "I'll give you guys the tour." Everyone nodded in excitement, as Jemma, Melinda, Leopold, and Daisy stayed where they are. Aaron looked at Melinda, before following everyone as Phil walked around the whole jet explaining what every room was for, etc. "So when did Fitzsimmons have the time to make this?" Penelope asks and Phil began to explain as he lead them down the halls, "When you guys arrived, Fitz wasn't just wielding something for the ICERS, he was wielding parts for this baby. It has more advanced tech than the BUS as well." Penelope placed her hands on her cheeks and cooed, "He's such a handsome little engineer!" Phil made a face at her saying that before telling them something, "We have an amazing team here. May was the one who created this team, not me." Spencer nodded, "She mentioned that." Phil began to explain what happened after he died, "After an Asgardian stabbed me through the heart with his scepter and I died, Nick Fury gave me medical attention, bringing me to life and the BUS. Fury had May create the team to watch over my health after I died and was brought back. It was kind of a bad time for me to find out what happened to me when we had a mole in our team as well." Derek looked at him curiously, "What happened?" Phil sighed, "When we first got to the base, I told her to follow my orders or find somewhere else to be. She left and soon came back." Melinda walked back over silently before reminding him, "After you assumed I was the mole." The group jumped and turned to her as Melinda stepped forward and stood beside Phil. She looked at all of them with a tablet in hand with everything about where and how long they will get there. "We should be there in the next two hours." Melinda tells her boss and Phil nodded firmly, "Good." Derek looked at her with a startled look, "Has anyone ever said you walk really quietly?!" Melinda shook her head no and Aaron smirked at her. Emily looked at Melinda's shoes and her eyes widened, "How can you walk so quietly with those shoes? I thought you didn't wear heels?" Melinda looked down at her feet and saw her heeled boots that she's had for a while. She just shrugged her shoulders, and smiled at Aaron before walking away. Aaron smiled back at her before turning to the rest as David began to tease him, "What's going on there?" Aaron rolled his eyes and backed away with his hands up in surrender, "You know what? I'm done with the tour! Have fun!" Aaron turned and walked away and the team laughed at this and continued. He walked down the hallway to see Jemma and Leopold walk past him. They gave him smiles, which he returned, as they walked by and Daisy saw him walk into the main part of the jet where she and Melinda were and smiled. Daisy walked over to him and smiled crossing her arms. She leaned closer to him and began to whisper to him, "I was beginning to think you weren't going to come back with her, especially after your kiss." Aaron looked at her alarmed even though it wasn't like they were keeping it a secret, but they didn't think anyone knew. Daisy noticed his expression and began to clear things up not wanting to scare the man, "I don't know if you forgot but I'm a hacker. I watch the cameras in the base to make sure everyone is ok. Plus I like to see what funny things Hunter does. I just so happened to have saw what happened in the infirmary when she was cleaning and taking care of your hand. Great punch by the way." Daisy walked away, leaving him shocked before he shook his head and began his way to the other seat next to Melinda. She smiled seeing him and looked at him with a small smile, "Hey." Aaron smiled and greeted back, "Hey." She looked back out at the sky as she informed him on the two little boys at home, "Just so you know, I called someone to watch Jack and Henry." Aaron looked at her curiously, "Who?" She flicked a switch and looked at him for a second before gazing back at the sky and sighed, "Jessica." Aaron looked at her shocked as he didn't expect her to get Jessica to babysit when she hates Melinda. He gave her a look in disbelief at who she has watching the kids, "But she called you a Sociopath! How'd you get her to do it?" Melinda looked up at him and made a look of guilt, "We kind of are friends now. She invited me to go to a club with her and her friends this weekend. Told her about what I do for a living, and told her I'll see what I can do." He looked at her and smirked, "No matter what. You're not gonna go, are you?" She scoffed and scowled, "No! I don't know her friends! They're probably like her!" Melinda giggled making him laugh along with her but they soon stopped as the rest come back into the room. Melinda looked back out to the sky but gave Aaron her hand and he grabbed it and held it in his as she flew. "Alright, May, I want you to use Fitz's goggles that you used last time, Aaron, go with her. The rest of us will have to go undercover to not blow any chances of getting the document. Clear?" Phil asks. Yeahs and thumbs-ups spread throughout the jet as they knew what to do. Melinda scoffed making Aaron look at her confused, "What?" She rolled her eyes, "I hate undercover." Aaron chuckled at her response and she sent him a playful glare, but they soon sat in silence the whole flight to where the train is.