its not glitter glue

Start from the beginning

He whined as I chuckled and continued to walk to the desk at a painfuly slow rate as he tried his best to persuade me to Do arts and crafts with him, soon enough I had reached the front desk as I plopped down in my chair. Sundrop huffed and crossed his arms, almost completely being blocked by the monitor if not for his tall height.

He started jumping up and down and moving side to side as he complained about me ignoring him. I giggled and turned on the monitor. There were small tasks to do like ' filling out papers' and ' responding to complaints' and since there only a couple I finished in 20 minutes with the sun boy still complaining.

My favorite thing was teasing him while I got done with my work. Saying playful things like "Maybe in... hmmm, a couple hours we could play with glitter glue" or a "frowning will give you wrinkles sun boy!"

Both being responded to with pleads and whines. After almost completing responding to the last complaint I was picked up by Sundrop sliding his hands underneath my arms and lifting me up like Simba.

I yelped and squirmed in the arms, his face held an expression of deep annoyance as he walked over to his favorite play area and forcefully sat me down as he himself sat criss cross.

He crossed his arms and frowned at me like a disappointmented mother. "You're in time out Y/n, and after this you're going to have to finger paint with me!" He said demandingly with a pout

I sweat dropped as I heard him mention finger painting. He always managed to get himself messy even with basic pens and pencils, but he always made it a point to clean up.

That got me wondering, my thoughts wandered a single dirty thought passed my mind and before I could even snap my mind out of it Sundrop spoke. "Alright, you're out of time out Y/n, but you cannot and will not refuse to say no to me, got it?"

Even more dirty thoughts crossed my mind as my face started to heat up. I managed to squeak out a 'got it' before his smile came back. He brought out paper and paint from god knows where and we started to finger paint, him getting as messy as he possibly could.

We chatted and laughed, him talking about all the new kids he's met at the daycare, and me talking about my collage studies and how it was like outside the daycare.

My mind eventually traveled back to my crush on him and a small down settled on my face and I looked down at my paper, disappointed.

Sundrop stopped his small rambling and sat up from laying position, scotting himself closer to me he bent down to and look up trying to see my face. "Heyyy, what's wrong?" He said with a softer tone. He glanced down at the finger painted drawing "do you not like how it turned out..?"

I stopped my thinking as I looked at him before bobbing my head back up, my cheeks slightly more redder than before due to the closeness of the daycare attendant. "Oh uhm yeah it's Uh- it's fine Sun-Sundrop" I said as I scratched my head, looking away trying to keep him from noticing my flustered gaze

He leaned up from his crouched position back into a criss cross Infront of as he stared at me, tilting his head like a curious puppy. "Are you sure you're okay Sunshine?" My heart skipped a beat at the nickname before my brows furrowed in determination. This is it! I'm going to Confess! And It will all be okay!

He noticed my brows furrow and leaned his head to the other side. "Sunshine? You there??" I closed my eyes, taking a deep breath I looked at him dead in the eyes. Filled to the brim with determination, I spoke confidently "Sundrop I have something to say!"

His head perked up as a grin plastered onto his face, "That's the spirit! Now tell me sunshine!" I held my breath and balled my hands into fists. "Sundrop I........ I Love you!" I shouted, my face was red and my brows were furrowed.