ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs / ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴇᴀʀs sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ

happy new year!!!
oml i'm so sorry for not posting anything for so long,,, i'll try to do better this year<33 i love you all thank you for supporting this oneshot book!! 

. . . . .

look, i know this is cliche, but i'm thinking about confessing to jaemin and jeno on christmas eve....
is this a bad idea? possibly because if they reject me then we'll be stuck in the same house awkwardly for the next two weeks
do i care? not really.

renjun writes carefully in mandarin, in his journal(diary?).
he has had feelings for his two roommates since.. they moved in together. three years ago.

he doesn't know why, but he just feels like he needs to confess this time of year, this year.
he's spent Christmas with them at jaemins-family's-house every year, jenos parents came over as well.
he would go home to visit his family, but you know.. he lives in china.. where being a Christian is against the law.. and Christmas is a Jesus holiday..
but let's not get religious here that's not what this is about-

he doesn't know how he's going to do it, but he wants it to be perfect..
he hopes it will be perfect.

it's currently the day before Christmas eve, and everyone in the house is spending time together.

jenos eomma and appa are making desserts, for the Christmas dinner.
jaemins mom is planning everything out for Christmas,
and the three children are binge'ing american Christmas movies.

and,,, their position is making renjuns heart scream.

he was sitting on jenos lap, jeno had his arm wrapped around jaemin, and jaemin was snuggled into his(renjuns) chest while they watched home alone 3.

this felt so .... intimate.
like something friends shouldn't do.
and renjun didn't know how to feel about that..

today's the day...

Christmas eve.

renjun woke up in jaemins clothes, in jenos bed, and he smiled as he remembered how gently jeno carried him up here whenever he fell asleep during 'Santa paws'

he smelled eggnog(at 1pm??) and kimchi and every korean comfort food ever as soon as he made it downstairs.

he immediately felt a back hug, and he instantly knew it was

"good afternoon to you too nana" he says as he tries not to blush, his heart fell like it would explode at any moment in time-

they spent most of the day baking things together, getting ready for Christmas, all that jazz you know?

it's after dinner now, and renjun thinks now is a good time....

him, jaemin, and jeno are all three sitting on the roof, watching the snow fall.

renjun holds his breath, clearly his throat awkwardly to get the other two boys attention. they looked at him, and suddenly all confidence he previously had demolished-

"uh- i-i... i wanted to tell you guys something, something i've wanted to tell you both since we met.." he mumbles, desperately trying to avoid eye contact at all costs.
but jaemin and jenos stares were piercing, he couldn't not look.

"yes injunnie?" jaemin questioned with a curious gaze. renjun gulped, took a deep breath, then spit it all out.

"i've had feelings for both of you for the last two and a half years and i don't know what to do, please don't hate me-"

instead of getting a slap of disgust or an awkward rejection, renjun instead got a warm hug... he was shocked.

his eyes started welling up with tears as he heard the one thing he's wanted to hear for years, "we feel like that too renjunnie..."

on christmas morning renjun woke up to kisses on his forehead and cuddles all day.

on new years, he received his first kiss on the lips:

jaemins arms wrapped around his waist from the back, and he felt the younger boys breath against his neck as jaemin hid his face in his neck.

he blushed, and jeno smiled sheepishly as he walked up to him.

"so, buttercup, who do you want it to be?" he asked as he cupped renjuns face gently, renjun knew immediately what he was talking about.

who did he want to be his first kiss....

he honestly didn't know, he loved both of these boys equally. but they seemed eager for an answer..

biting his lip and sighing quietly, he looks up and whispers, "you.. i guess,,," jeno had never seemed so excited.

he held renjun closer as he smashed his lips onto the smallest boys own, and renjun felt butterflies instantly as jenos plump lips rested upon his own.

the kiss deepened, renjun pulling himself up by holding onto jenos neck and getting on his tippy toes, while jeno ran his fingers through renjuns hair.

jaemin, although a little sad, fully enjoyed and appreciated this moment- he's been longing to see jeno so happy since they met in highschool.

and then, they lived happily ever after.