Kai sighs. I just look at them like a lost chicken.
"Kai just come with me, we could live together and have everything that we want"

Damn she really loves him

"Like I said, I don't want to"
"Did you ever love me?", she asks with tears in her eyes. He nods:" Yeah"
"Your cousin wouldn't mind", she looks at me .
I point at myself and she nods.
"Are we in Alabama?", I ask

Perlita looks at me confused
"Wha-", Kai cuts her off by slamming the door in her face. I begin laughing and so does he.
"Get ready"
"For what?", I ask . "We're going to the mall. I need some new clothes"
"What are you gonna wear? I mean I have no clothes of you here"
"I found my old hoodie and trousers here"
"Ohhh yeah right"

I go to my closet and pick out an outfit, change myself and put on some light makeup. 
I didn't realize that Kai is in the shower until he came out of my bathroom with a towel wrapped around his torso. I couldn't help but stare at his defined abs. Damn

I want his baby's

"You can't ", he suddenly says. "Can't what?", I ask confused. "Have baby's. We're vampires"
"Wait, did I say that out loud?"
He nods.

I slap myself on the forehead and turn around so he can't see that I'm blushing. Am I this dumb. He chuckles and turns me around.
"No need to get embarrassed princess. Our baby's would look beautiful", he winks and kisses me on the cheek before going to my closet.

I'm just standing there blushing hard. I probably look like an tomato now.
I sit down on my bed and wait for Kai. He comes out with his hair still wet. I walk over to him and touch his hair.
"Capillus siccus", I mutter and his hair is now dry. "Thanks", he smiles and gives me a peck on the lip.

"Are you ready to go?", he asks. "Yea let's go"

At the mall

"What about this one", I hold a black T-Shirt up. Kai nods and I keep it in my hand.
"Let me try on all of these things", he says. We walk over to the fitting rooms and he pulls me in one of the free rooms.
"I should wait outside", I say. "No I want you here", he shakes his head. I smile at his cuteness. "Try this one on", I give him the black T-Shirt from earlier. He takes off his hoodie and puts on the T-Shirt.

While he was shirtless I was staring at his abs , again.
"You gotta stop staring at my body", he smirks.
"What? Your hot it's not my fault"
He chuckles.
The T- Shirt fits him perfectly. It was tight and made his muscles pop out.
"Am I really this pretty?", Kai asks disturbing my thoughts. I roll my eyes with a small smile. 
"We're buying this", I say pointing at it. 

He puts on a grey hoodie and look at me , waiting for a reaction. "Grey looks so good on you!"
"You think?", he asks looking down on the hoodie. "Yes! You need to wear it after I put it in the washing machine, so I can steal it"
"You can wear it directly after its washed", he chuckled. "No it won't smell like you"

We try on other things and end up buying 5 items. We leave the store and Kai pulls me into a store. He pulls me to the women department.
"Kai we're looking something for you"
"No, I want to buy you something"
"You do know that we can just compel things"
"Yes but I want to be normal for a day", he looks at me,"Just one day"
Ugh I can't he's so cute. I nod:" Ok sure"

He smiles and gives me a peck on the lips. I want more kisses. His lips are soft and taste like strawberry. Words can't describe how much I love him.

"What about this one?", he holds up a beige hoodie. "Oh wait that's actually pretty"
"I know it's because I chose it and I have taste"
I chuckle at his comment. 
We're walking around the store because I didn't like the most stuff.
Suddenly I hear Kai gasp, making me turn to him. He pulls out a black dress. The dress is short and has a cutout.
"We're buying this", Kai looks at the dress.
"I have enough dresses Kai", I go next to him.
"Yeah but I want to rip this one off your body", he says as if that is the most casual thing.

I look around to see if someone heard that and then hit his arm playfully.
We pay and leave. "Kai I'm tired", I Say walking slow. "Ok come one lets go to the car", he kinda sounds angry.
I brush it off and walk behind him.

We put the bags into the trunk and go inside the car. Kai is driving. I look at him and he still looks angry.
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing", he says not looking at me. I make him look at me. His face softens as he sees me.
He sighs:" The cashier was flirting with you and I swear I was about feed on him if we weren't infront of other people"
I laugh
"What's so funny? Do you like that the chastise was flirting with you?"
"No Kai, he was just being nice"

"No, he said 'The dress is beautiful' then looked at you and had the audacity to say 'It would look good on you'. Excuse me??"
"Okayyyy well that was kinda flirting"
"Kinda? KINDA? That bitch has a death wish and he did it infront of me!"

I stare at him and then go in for a kiss. I break the kiss and see him smiling like a child.
"Again"
"No, we need to go to a supermarket. I have no food at home"
"Can we make out at home?", he asks
I laugh and nod:" Sure Kai" 

My phone starts ringing and it's Damon. I pick up:
"Hey Damon"
"Hey Brianna, sorry for not calling. I had things to do"
"It's okay. I had  a lot to do too"
"What are you doing?", he asks. "I was at the mall with Kai and now we're going to a supermarket, you?"
"I had a spa date with Elena"
"Sound exiting", I laugh. "It was okay. It's really relaxing"
"I would accidentally fart", I chuckle. "I did, they didn't mind"

I laugh out loud but cover my mouth with my hand immediately.
"Did you compel them to forget?"
"Obviously"
"How's Stefan?", I ask. "He's doing good. Him and Caroline started dating actually"
"No way!"
"Yes way"
"I'm so happy for them!" , I say and I mean it. It was obvious that they liked each other.
"What about you and Kai?", Damon asks.
"We started dating too actually", I look at Kai and he smiles at me but turns his head to the road again.
I hear Damon sigh:" If he makes you happy then I'm happy but if he hurts, he won't be seeing light for another day"

Suddenly Kai takes the phone out of my hands.
"I heard that!"
"Kai?", Damon asks
"I thought we had something special", Kai acts like he's crying. "Well I cheated", Damon matches his energy.
Kai gasps:" How could you?!"
"Jokes aside. You guys are coming over tomorrow, we're gonna have dinner"
"Are you asking me out on a date?" , Kai asks jokingly. "Maybe"
I laugh

"We have some weird news for you and we want to tell you guys personally"
"What is it?", I ask
"It has to do something with Caroline"
"Is she okay?", I ask
"Yes she's okay", assures me. "Tell me now I'm curious", I smile
"She's pregnant"

"WHAT?!", I scream in shock. I look at Kai and he looks angry.

"Shit", is all what Kai said. "What?", I look at him. Kai hangs up the phone and gives it to me.
He parks the car in our parking spot. He snaps his fingers.
"Kai we're supposed to go to a market"
"FUCK", he hits the steering wheel.