"You guys have fun, alright?" I gave them each a hug. Knowing that I'll be left alone with Lia, my hands started to sweat.

"We will. Have fun with Lia too, okay?" Kayla winked.

I rolled my eyes, playing along. But deep inside, I was very nervous and I was already shaking. I rocked my feet back and forth just to hide my nervousness. While waiting for Lia, my eyes roamed around and observed what other people were doing. They were still hugging and celebrating our victory, happy tears were coming out from their eyes. Then I spotted Reed a few feet away from me, and it made my heart pound more, so close to hyperventilating. I haven't gotten an answer, and he might ask me about it, so I sped up toward Lia and I was greeted with a smile that sent a warm feeling to my stomach.

"Hey, Yeji!" I flinched at her voice and the way she said my name. It was beautiful coming from her mouth, okay? I was scared of how much impact it has on me.

More specifically, I was scared of what I'm feeling towards this girl.

Maybe I just wasn't used to being friends with the queen bee of our school. Yeah, that must be it! I checked behind me if Reed was still in his place, but he was much closer to us. Eyes widened, I grabbed Lia's bag and grabbed her hand and dragged her with me as fast as I could.

"Yeji, what is going on?" She said, looking more amused than confused.

"I'm avoiding someone," I admitted, stopping in my tracks as she stopped too.

"Who?" She eyed me like she's ready to face that someone.

"I don't wanna talk about it," I said calmly.

"Are you okay though?" She held my hand again, sending a jolt through my body. It did make me jump, and her face turned into a curious one. "Okay, what's going on with you? You seem jumpy,"

"Me? It's just my usual self," I lied.

She shook her head. "I know you. You're not always like this,"

"Can we just go? The person I'm avoiding might find me here and I'll be damned," I pleaded.

"In that case, we should probably go," Now she's the one who's leading us to my car, not letting go of my sweaty hand.

My hands gripped the steering wheel so firm, that my knuckles turned white. I'm all tensed up, while the girl next to me was wiping her sweat with a towel. For some reason, I watched her from the corners of my eyes. Her feet were on the dashboard, her thigh-length skirt rose a bit higher on her legs. Her exposed stomach was glossy due to her sweat, beads of sweat were dripping down her neck. She tilted her head to the right, giving me more access to her neck as she wiped it with the towel.

I gulped, my chest was heaving heavily. I felt butterflies in my stomach, and it's not good. I couldn't even think straight!

"You're staring, because?" She spoke.

I jumped in my seat. "I wasn't staring-" I looked at her feet. "Can you put your feet down?"

"Why? Are my legs bothering you?" She raised an eyebrow.

Yes. "N-no."

"Then there's no reason for me to put it down." She smirked, continuing to dry herself.

Why am I feeling weird? Why am I feeling nervous around her?

I like men. Park Seo Joon, Channing Tatum, Cole Sprouse, Zayn Malik. Yup. I love them. I love men. But then there's also IU, Taylor Swift, Bae Joohyun,Im Nayeon,Jennie Kim. I love those women too. A straight girl can be attracted to men and women, right? I mean, they're celebrities. Totally fine. 

But why am I attracted to this girl seating beside me?

"Fuck." I whispered to myself.

"Here? I don't think car sex is comfy," Lia thought out loud.

My heart went ballistic. It felt like it's gonna jump out of my chest. "Lia."

"Kidding!" She laughed.

I tapped my fingers on the wheel. I couldn't contain myself and couldn't hide it anymore and this got Lia's attention.

"I am deeply worried, babe,"

I snapped my head to her and it hurt. "Babe?!"

"Yes. Would you prefer me to say honey bee?" She asked.

"Yeji will do,"

"Seriously, Yeji. What's going with you? You're so nervous and you're sweating," She wiped a drop of sweat off from my temple. I shuddered from her touch.

"Fine. I'm totally fine," I lied as my voice cracked

"One of the things I like about you is that you're a bad liar," She smiled.

"I just... I just want to go home," It's a lie and also a little bit true. I really wanted to go home.

She didn't push her questions anymore. "We can just go to your house and I'll walk from there to my house,"

I shook my head. "You're tired and I'll be fine,"

She took my hand that's resting on the transmission. But instead of jumping, it comforted me. It did make me relax a bit. "Whatever's bothering you, you'll be okay, Yeji. I'll be here if you need anything."

After I dropped her off her house, she blew a flying kiss my way and I crushed it with my palm. I think I know what I'm feeling, but I was scared to confirm it.

I took my phone out and dialed a number. Seconds later, a voice spoke, "Hello?"

"Hey, Reed,"

"Yeji, hey! What's up?"

"I was just thinking about what you asked me before... When are you free?"