Another voice, a male voice came through the phone.

"John, whatever they do, don't give—"

"Caleb?" John asked.

Sam and Dean both looked towards the father, Alison laid her head against deans.

"Caleb. You listen to me. He's got nothing to do with anything." John told Meg. "You let him go."

"We know you have the colt, John."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Oh, okay. So, listen to this."

The next that John heard on the phone was the sound of Caleb choking on his own blood.

"Caleb. Caleb!" John called out into the phone.

"Can you hear that? That's the sound of your friend dying." Meg stated. "Now, let's try this again. We know you have the gun, John. Word travels fast. So, as far as we're concerned, you just declared war. And this is what war looks like. It has casualties."

"I'm gonna kill you. You know that?" John told her.

"Oh, John, please. Mind your blood pressure. So, this is the thing— we're gonna keep doing what we're doing, and your friends, anyone who's ever helped you, gave you shelter, anyone you ever loved, they'll all die unless you give us that gun."

John sighed lightly.

"I'm waiting, Johnny. Better answer before the buzzer." Meg told him.

"Okay."

"Sorry? I didn't quite get that."

"I said okay. I'll bring you the colt."

All three of the youngest Winchesters looked at him like he was crazy.

"There's a warehouse in Lincoln on the corner of wabash and lake. You're gonna meet me there." Meg said.

"It's gonna take me about a days drive to get there." John told her.

"Meet me there at midnight tonight." Meg said.

"That's impossible." John stated. "I can't get there in time, and I can't just carry a gun on a plane."

"Oh, then I guess your friends die, don't they? If you do decide to make it, come alone."

Meg then hung up the phone.

~~~

"So, you think Meg is a demon?" Sam questioned their father.

"Either that or she's possessed by one." John stated. "It doesn't really matter."

"What do we do?" Dean asked.

"I'm going to Lincoln." John said.

"What?" Dean questioned stepping forward.

"It doesn't seem like I have a choice. If I don't go, a lot of people die. Our friends die." John said as Alison looked up at him from her bear.

"Dad, the demon is coming tonight for Monica and her family. That gun is all we got. You can't just hand it over." Sam stated.