Seatmate Crush

─────────────────────────

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Daishou had a huge crush on his seatmate Shoyo Hinata he didn't wanna confess because of rejection. And he knew he had to do it sooner or later or else someone else might take the spot.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┃𝗗𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂 𝗣𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 🄾𝗳 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄┃

Im such a wimp. I can't even confess to my crush because of the feeling rejection.❜ I thought as I was staring at my seatmate from one table across. I was definitely zoned out until I got smacked in the head. It was my friend, Hiroo Koji ❛❛You were zoned out. And stop staring at him people are gonna think you're a creep even though you are one.❜❜ He rolled his eyes at me as I stuck my tongue out. I placed my left hand under my chin with my fingertips touching my chin. I looked down at my lunch as I carved out a heart inside of it. I then out a D × H. I grinned as Koji looked at me weirdly ❛❛Just confess already, trust me you won't get rejected and if you don't you might regret it later.❜❜ One of my friend spoke Isumi Sakishima.

He was right but I can't stand the feeling of rejection I need some courage. Maybe I should ask my mom? My mind is malfunctioning Kuguri was right. I do overthink a lot.. Few seconds later someone tapped my shoulder as my friends were just frozen their eyes widen in shock it's like they've seen a ghost. I shrugged it off and looked behind me to see. Shoyo Hinata!!!! I was frozen on the spot right there I'm pretty sure I felt my face heat up. I quickly ruined the heart I carved out of my food and the letters I also carved inside the heart. I nervously smiled at him as he locked eyes with me. ❛❛You left your notebook earlier.❜❜ He spoke my gosh he sounded like an angel I can't anymore.

He offered me my notebook as I lip sync a thank you. He nodded and walked away. I placed my food to the side as I slammed my head on the table and groaned my friends laughed at me as I glared at them ❛❛Awkward~❜❜ Hiroo teased me ❛❛He probably thinks you're weird, lmao.❜❜ Sakishima snorted ❛❛Shut up! Do you even know how I looked when he approached me!? I looked so dumb!!! He probably doesn't wanna be near or around me (╥﹏╥)❜❜ Daishou whined Hiroo pat my back as he tried not to laugh. Keyword; TRIED. I hate then so much ISTG. We heard the bell ring as I got ready to go sit next to Hinata. Kuguri and I went to our class as I saw Hinata there sitting in his usual spot by the window. I sat next to him as I took a deep breathe.

The lesson started as I was zoned out again admiring him as I suddenly got called out by the teacher. I sweated as I quickly looked at what was written on the board. ❛❛-14..?❜❜ I spoke as our professor nodded I sat down in relief when I looked at my seatmate he was staring at me. I panicked inside as he opened his mouth. ❛❛You should stop daydreaming class so you won't get in a situation like that again, Nice guess though.❜❜ He slightly smiled at me as I practically died right then n' there on the spot. I went up to Kuguri to ask for some advice. ❛❛Maybe you should try befriending him first get to know each other more and get closer the more close the more acceptance of feelings.❜❜ He told me, I was scared but I took his advice.

I tapped his shoulder at our next class as he looked at me confused. He's so cute WTF!! How can someone be that cute!? I asked him out and he said yes! In my dreams lol. I opened my mouth and took a deep breathe ❛❛Would you like to hangout after school at the park?❜❜ I closed my eyes shut as I slowly opened one as I blushed he smiled brightly at me. He said yes and I melted on the spot, well. Not literally. I fell in love with him all over again not like I don't do that every single millisecond a day/week/month/year. After school he gave me his number and to call him if he was ready since he had no plans for today. I repeated the said number but I got one digit wrong on purpose he then corrected me and I just chuckled nervously, I went home and placed my shoes to the side. ❛❛Mom!❜❜ I yelled out ❛❛What is it brat?❜❜ She yelled back as I got offended.

❛❛What would be a good clothing for going to the park today? Im meeting Hinata.❜❜ ❛❛You're seatmate!? The one you have a crush on!? How did you even manage to pull someone as gorgeous as him when you look like.....That.❜❜ ❛❛Excuse you!? I look good!❜❜ ❛❛Who lied to you son?❜❜ ❛❛Rude.. Nevermind that! Could you help me, Please?❜❜ I asked her she accepted since she wanted me to at least look nice for hanging with someone who has beauty like him. True, he is gorgeous. Drop Dead Gorgeous. She helped me with basically.....Everything. She pushed me out of the house as I texted the number. He texted back saying that he's heading there now. I panicked because I got nothing for him. I know it's not a date but still.

I ran to a nearby flower shop as I brought different colored types of tulips. I prayed to Kamisama and hoped that he likes it. What if he's allergic to flowers!? What if I say something weird and creepy!? What if I mess up!? I wish to not mess this up! This is once in a lifetime!!! Pull yourself together Suguru! You can do it. As I saw Hinata my nervousness got back. I can't do this. I hid the tulips behind my back and approached him. ❛❛Daishou-san!❜❜ He greeted me. Gosh darn it. How can someone be this cute!? Wish I was as calm as him. I showed him the tulips and looked away blushing. ❛❛T-These are for you! I didn't know what type of flowers you like and you always get dandelions and Sunflowers, So I got you different type of flowers!❜❜ I looked at him as he was quite surprised.

He softly smiled at me and took the flowers. ❛❛Arigatōgozaimasu Daishou-san! I promise to water them everyday, though you didn't have to..❜❜ He spoke to me I looked away covering my mouth. I felt my face heat up. ❛❛W-Well! I insisted plus! Never ever not get a boy or girl or a non-binary or a gender fluid as gorgeous as you a gift even if it's just a friendly hangout!❜❜ I panicked as I just called him gorgeous wait.. What if he's not gay!? I never thought of these!!!! I wanna cry istg. I wonder what we look like right now a goddess with a peasant that doesn't even deserve to be in the presence of this goddess or breathing the same air as them ಥ‿ಥ
Im down right bad for him..

We sat on a bench as he still has the tulips in his hands. We chatted for a bit getting to know each other. I really am in love with an amazing guy like him. I hope he doesn't change..

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━