Introductions

At the same time the three human figures finally took form, reveling what they each look like. One looked similar to the Demon Ninja of the Mist Zabuza Momochi, but with his own unique features and he seems to carry a sword similar to the Executioners Blade. Son of the demon ninja and future Omnikage, Kano Momochi.

The other was a white haired male with the back of his hair tied into a ponytail and a long bang covering his right eye. He also had on a jonin vest on signifying that this guy is a jonin, and around his waist was his leaf headband and a sheath with a small blade in it. The white haired Uchiha, Yuno... Uchiha..?

And last was another white haired male, but this time his hair was quite similar to Kakashi's hair both in color and style, although his face is not as the same as Kakashi's. He seems to be wearing a red scarf around his neck as well as a sleeveless jacket with a Sword Holster around it with a sword in it, looks like it could be about his own height. Gadi Hatake of the Ryūgan.

Kano: What the hell... Where am I?..

Yuno: Whaaa?! This is crazy! One moment I was walking around the village and all of sudden I'm here?! WHERE AM I?!?!

Kano: Shut it loud mouth! I'm wonder that too but I'm not screaming about it!

Yuno: Ahh! Who are you?! How did we get here?! Why do you look like Zabuza?!

Yuno angrily points at a calm Gadi.

Yuno: And why are you so calm about this situation?!

Gadi: ...I knew this was going to happen... Now can you please keep it down for there is another person in front of us...

They all look at the green hoodie young man in front of them as he waves at them even though he's only a few feet away from them.

Kano: Were you the one that summoned us here?..

???: Why yes I am, that's very smart of you... Kano Momochi...

Kano look at him a bit shocked as well as Gadi and Yuno from hearing Kano's last name.

Yuno: Momochi...

Gadi: He must be related to Zabuza somehow...

Kano: How do you know my?..

???: I have all sorts of information on all three of you; Names, personality, family, friends, etc.

Gadi: Just cut the crap, who are you and why have you summoned us here in the first place?

Yuno: Yeah and you don't...

All three of them pull out their blades out and they each give their own fighting stance.

Yuno: We'll just have to force it out of you...

Gadi: When did you became serious all of a sudden?

???: There's really no need for any of that, I summoned you all here because I wanted to see how all of you would interact with each other. See you all on your own adventures, and with each of you have very different backgrounds and personalities from each other I was very interested on how you all would react to each other. Let's not even forget to mention the unique abilities you all poses! Kano with Immortality, Yuno with his strange chakra energy, and Gadi with a visual jutsu that only he possesses.

The three leaf ninjas look at each other seeming to be analyzing each others chakra.

???: So in reality I mean you all no harm at all, this just a little experiment I want to test out. As for who I am... You all may call me...

???: Bladimir...