A Suicide Story

A Suicide Story....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey guys look, its the freak!" Someone said from a group of boys. One of them cam up to me and grabbed my bag

"Where's my homework?"

"I-I don't ha-have it."

"What?! Your stupid. Stop listening to the teacher! Teacher's pet." He said and then he pushed me to the ground.

"Get a life! Oh wait this is your life, being a freakishly stupid person!" I'm not stupid, I wanted to say to them, but I just didn't  have the courage to. Everyday I would get beaten up for this.

"Corolis. Where is your homework?" Sudenly everyone in class burst into laughter. They were laughing at my name. I can't believe my mum named me after her first pet. A liizard. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

"Class be quiet or you'll get detention. Corolis this is your firrst time not doing your homework. What happened?"

"Nothing. I fell while I was walking to school and it fell on to the street. a car drove passed and ran over it, then it flew and landed in a puddle."

"Okay, since its your first your off the hook. Don't do it again." Just then the school bell rang and everyone that walked passed me gave me 'the' look and called me a teacher's pet. Once I got out the hottest kid in school came up to me.

"You're cute." Then he slapped me in the back. I looked up at him.

"What? You, of all people, actually think that the hottest dude in school likes you?"

--------------In her thoughts------------------------

I can't believe I fell for it again. He put a call me a loser sign on my back, again. I can't take this anymore. I just want to move on. My mom doesn't even care for me. She calls me a maid and she makes me clean and cook. I want to leave. I'd rather die than put up another day like this.

--------------Back to reality----------------------------

Someone threw a ball at my head.

"Oh I'm sorry. Hello Corolis, how was your day?" My only friend in this world said. He's only 5 and my neighbor.

"It was great Tommy. Just great." A lie. Why can't everyone in this world be as nice as Tommy?

"Tommy, I'm going home. I have homework. Remember not to run out into the street like last time." Tommy became my friend last year because I saved him from getting run over by a car. Now he is being really nice to me. Too bad I'm leaving.

Once I got home I started on a letter. To my mom that is. Next I grabed my dad's tools. I searched for a hammer and found one. I went to go get rope and ran to my room. I was scared of doing this but nobody really cared about me.

I went to the corner of my room to the pull-ups bar that my brother left. He used to hve this room until he moved to college. I had the Attic. I tied the rope into one of those hang things and went back dowwn stairs. I put the letter on the front of the door hoping my mom would be the first one home. I

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed my last snack. A granola bar. That was the only thing I ever ate. I then realized  kid from school was standing out side my window with a sign saying 'Stop Being Anorexic' I was skinny but not that skinny.

Well, I'm ready to do it. I went on facebook and change my status to 'Hanging out with Jesus, cause nobody cares where I am.' My sister was online in chat. 

Ellen- Whats wrong? Why'd you change your status?

Corolis- Because I had to.

Ellen- Ar you at home? I'm coming over.

Corolis- Don't. Bye sis.

COROLIS HAS LOGGED OFF

I went to the peice of rope and stuck my  head in it. 

"Goodbye cruel World." And those were my last words.

---------------MOM's P.o.V.--------------->

Ugh. Come on you stupid car. I have to get home so I can tell that made to cook dinner. Well she's not really my maid she's my daughter.Yes finally the car turned on. 

On the way home I listened to Dinosaur by Ke dollar sign Ha.

D - I - N - O - S - A You are a dinosaur

And O - L - D - M - A - N You're just an oldman. Hitting on me, WHAT?! You need a CAT scan.

Once I get home there is a letter on the front door. It said:

Dear Mom,

I really don't know what to say because we never really bonded so I don't know what to say. I hope you wonn't miss me. You'll just forget about me after another day. I'm leaving forever. I'll be up in my room getting ready. I can't take another day like this. I get bullied daily and get called names. I'd rther die thasn live like this.

Goodbye,

Corolis

P.S. I can't believe you named me Corolis. I get bullied just because of that. Everytime someone says my name kids laugh. My only friend is 5 years old. He's our neighbor. Please tell him I miss him.

I ran into her room and there she was hanging in the corner of the room. 

"COROLIS!!!!!!! NO MY POOR BABY IF THIS WAS HAPPENING TO YOU, YOU COULD'VE TOLD MY. I LOVE YOU!!!!" Her mother was weapipng huggin her daughters life less and cold body. The truth was she really did love her daughter. She was just too busy to show it. Her mother went to the next door neighbor, Tommy, and told him the news. Tommy said she told him and he said that she was watching over him. Her mother didn't know that Tommy was also getting bullied just like Corolis.

T

TH

THE

THE E

THE EN

THE END

THE EN

THE E

THE

TH

T