𝐹 𝑂 𝑈 𝑅 𝑇 𝐸 𝐸 𝑁

Почніть із самого початку

       Steve helped her into her chair, taking his own seat once she was comfortable. The manager set down the menus, "my name is Mathew, I'll be serving you two today," he started, "is there anything I can get you two to start off the evening?" He asked while a server poured them water.

       "I'll just stick with water," Olivia said, smiling at the waiter before he left.

       "For you sir?"

       "What's your selection of Pinot Grigio?" Steve asked, glancing over at Olivia who's eyes lit up in the slightest bit at her favorite type of wine.

       "We have a splendid Sokol Blosser Willamette Valley that would pair excellently with any of our sea food selections," Mathew started, swiping his little finger over the menu to highlight the fish section, "we also have a Cantina Riff Pinot Grigio delle Venezie to go with any of our steaks and herb roasted chicken," he concluded.

       "Let's do a bottle of the second one," Steve decided, thanking the other man as he left to go get the bottle and two glasses.

       Olivia stared at him, not sure if he knew the expense he was already at for simply the bottle of wine. Steve glanced at her with a smile then turned his head down to look at the menu, "so what looks good?" He asked, trying to take her mind off of it.

       She sighed, her head mindlessly creating a tab and keeping track of what all was being bought so she could somehow pay him back at least half of the meal.

       $49.05

       "Well he said the herb roasted chicken would pair with the wine, so maybe that," she shrugged, adding the total of that to her mental price check.

       $88.29

       She continued browsing the menu, making sure that was exactly what she wanted. It was. But she kept memorizing it, looking at the prices for the dishes he might want and remembering those as well.

       It didn't take long before Matthew brought out the wine, setting two glasses before the two. Uncorking the bottle and pouring the sweet alcohol into each of their glasses, leaving the bottle between them on the edge of the table.

       "Have we had enough time to go over the menu or were you still needing a bit of time?" The restaurant manager asked, looking between the two heros expectantly.

       Steve looked over at Olivia, silently asking if she was ready, "um, I'll get the herb roasted chicken please," she smiled at Mathew, handing him her menu.

       "And for you?"

       "The New York peppered steak," Steve ordered, "thank you," he said as Mathew nodded and took his menu as well, walking right back out of the private room.

       $131.89

       "So," Olivia started, taking a small sip of her wine. Setting it down and leaning against her elbows, giving Steve a peep show of her chest if he were to look down, "tell me about yourself, all I know about you is the small information from movies, middle school history class, and, surprisingly, my grandfathers old journals."