Chapter 1: Dreams

Sorry if anyone was still reading this I will be trying to update this the best way I can. So sorry for the delay on this story. Here's chapter one enjoy.

——————————————————————

Third person pov

A couple of years have went by as that couple took in that little baby they found into their hearts. They both loved him as if he was their own child. They took the child to the hospital to have them get checked out to see if the child was OK.

The doctors check them out and ran a DNA test. When The test results came back the couple got the good news and bad news, One the baby was fine, to he was healthy, three his parents were unknown which was the bad news.

His test results came back with unknown parents it's like they didn't even exist. The couple left and fill out the paperwork and went home.

The couple got married a few weeks after they found him and bought their own house in a nice neighborhood.

Where they can live happily ever after without any problems. Their house was big enough for y/n to run around in and never get bored in.

The house beautiful on the inside and out, it even has a swimming pool in the back yard.

(This is what their house looks like)

It had plenty of space for a guest or for another baby if they decide to have one. Right now they decided to raise the boy first before they start even thinking about having their first born baby.

The couple named him Y/n, the newest member of the L/n family. He met The other family members during their wedding and their loved him as well as they did.

His father Ben L/n had a good job to support him and his wife so they wouldn't be in debt. While his wife Felicia L/n was a stay at home mom,who would look after Y/n while he is at work, also she does have a weekend job, she works at a flower shop in town.

If they save up a enough money, they would go on a vacation anywhere across the globe for a good time as a family.

So they had nothing to worry about, At least not yet.

5 Years later

Y/n sat on the floor, playing with his toys, while his mother was making them supper. The young boy was to distracted playing to see what his mother was making for dinner.

Playing with his toys keeps occupied until his mother gets dinner done. The mother looks at her child and smiles at the sight of him playing with his stuff animals.

The little boy turns around and looks like his mother Who was still smiling at him. This made him giggle, he started moving towards her, once he was in the kitchen he grabbed onto her legs and hugged her.

This made Felicia smiled even more, seeing her Little boy hug her legs. She gently rubs her hand in his hair and he smiles from this. Y/n giggles while his mother keeps rubbing his head as if he was a puppy.

When The moment was over she went back to fixing dinner and her little boy went back to playing with his toys until dinner was ready.

Night time

Right now it was nighttime, everyone was sleeping and dreaming. Everyone was resting In their warm comfy beds. One in particular is a young boy who was sleeping peacefully with his stuffed animal wrapped around in his arms, he was sleeping peacefully while having a amazing dream of him playing with his teddy bear, who was talking to him as if he was real, but he wasn't.

He was having fun in his dream, but things were starting to change. The dream started to change, Y/n was now in a desert, and his tss as talking teddy bear was gone.

"Teddy! Where are you!?" Y/n yelled out for his teddy bear, but nothing responded.

Y/n started to get scared, without his teddy bear he feels vulnerable, he would feel a lot saver if he had his teddy bear.

But he doesn't have him with him now.

"Everything is alright, My child"

He heard someone's voice but couldn't tell where it was coming from. Y/n was now getting more scared by the second. All he wanted was to go back to having a good dream with his teddy bear.

He looks up in a distance to see someone far away, in the distance someone was walking up towards him.

It was a pretty lady wearing a white dress, a necklace around her neck, and she was barefoot

It was a pretty lady wearing a white dress, a necklace around her neck, and she was barefoot. She wasn't wearing any shoes, just walking in the hot sand.

The little boy could barely see her feet while she was walking up towards him

The little boy could barely see her feet while she was walking up towards him. The lady was getting closer and closer to him, Y/n stood still as the woman gets closer.

 The lady was getting closer and closer to him, Y/n stood still as the woman gets closer

As she got more closer, she held up her arms out towards him. As if she were trying to hug him.

"We will be together again soon"

Before she could get any more closer to him, the dream ends. The child wakes up with confused expression on his face. There were a lot of questions that he wanted to be answered, who was that lady in his dream. He had so many questions that he did realize, it was still nighttime.

He gets out of his bed and went to sleep in his parents room, which they allowed him to sleep with them.