Chapter 2

Megan had showed Morgan around the small house. It was decorated with pictures of the family, a few of a small dog and other people she guessed were Michels grandparents.

When they got upstairs Megan opened the door to a room that was about the same size of her room at home. It had a large bed and desk that took up most of the room.

"This is your room" Megan said "I know it's kind of plain but we thought we would let you decorate it." She gave Morgan a warm smile and left her to sort out her things.

~time skip~

Having dinner with the Brown family wasn't as awkward as she thought it would be. Michel talked the whole time and she started to wonder if he was always this talkative. But she did thank him for taking the spotlight off of her. When they were all done eating Megan brought Michel upstairs to take a bath before bed. It was just Liam and her sitting at the table, very awkwardly. She silently hoped Michel would come back downstairs to fill the silence.

"Umm I wanted to ask you a question." Liam said. She looked up at him a little nervous about what he was going to ask. "Would you like to ride the bus to school tomorrow or I could drive you on my way to work if you want."

"Uhh.." Morgan thought about it for a second, she never rode the bus before. But if she went with Liam would it be as awkward as it is right now?

"Which ever is easier for you." She responded. He nodded and smiled at her.

"Ok. We will have to leave around 8" she nodded and excused herself from the table. Great she thought to herself. More time to sit in awkward silence. She decided to just go to bed it had been a long day.

~the next morning~

Michel had burst into her room the next morning before her alarm went off. He shook her awake with a big grin on his face.

"Will you play trucks with me before school?" he asked. Morgan glanced at the small clock on the nightstand. 6:37 it read. It was way to early to play trucks but she guessed since she was up why not.

"Sure" she said. "Give me 5 minutes" He ran out of the room talking about how she could be the red truck and he was going to be the blue one. She laughed at his excitement it was pretty cute.

When she rolled out of bed she pulled on a sweatshirt and a pair of jeans. She was not going to dress to impress anybody today. Michel had already pulled out a bunch of trucks and other cars by the time she got downstairs. They both played until Liam called out for them. Before she responded she saw him at the bottom of the stairs looking very tired. Michel ran up to go give him a hug and say good morning. Jeez does this kid run everywhere?

Liam had brought him to go eat breakfast and Morgan decided to put the toys in the small basket Michel had pulled out. The sound of frying bacon made her realize how hungry she was.

"You want some breakfast kid?" Liam asked.

"Sure" she responded. Patting herself off she walked into the kitchen where Liam put a plate in front of her. Michel was eating next to her. And not so surprisingly Michel was talking about trucks again.

"Ok bud, eat your breakfast or we might be late." Morgan didn't realize how long she was playing with him for. It was almost 8 o'clock already. Both of the kids went to go put their shoes on and get in Liams car.

Megan came downstairs to say goodbye before they left and help Michel tie his shoes. When they were all in the car and started to drive off Liam told her that he would drop her off first and then Michel. And that he would be back to pick her up after school. When they got to the front of the school she hopped out of the car and said goodbye. Both of the guys waved her goodbye but Michels wave was very enthusiastic. He never failed to make her smile.

I know this is kinda a short chapter but it's been way too long since I've updated and I think it's time to fix that. So enjoy 😊