Seeing the front house Taehyung could guess that the family is one small family.

Guards were guarding the house.

As he remember something he thought out of a possibility seeing the familiar house.

He is looking at his parents as if asking for something which his parents ignore their son's stare.

But Hyunbin looked at his soon meaningfully.

When they were Inside Taehyung feel the war, feeling of the house.

Instead of feeling uncomfortable rather he feel warm feeling and a comfortable, which he don't know why.

But Still he didn't think much, cause he didn't want to break his heart if his guess were wrong.

Taehyung's family were welcome with two elder.

Smiling at them, Taehyung could also feel the warm welcome.

Both the elder couple which Taehyung assume the parents of the Girl hug him

"Welcome Taehyung dear, you look so handsome just like when you were young. You grown up well." Said the woman as she hug Taehyung.

Taehyung replied as he also hug back the elder respectfully, "you look beautiful too ma'am!"

But Still Taehyung were confuse as the woman mentioned about when he were young and all.

But he just guess like that his parents might have shown his pictures when he were young to them so they knew it.

Them they went to sat at the couch. Till now he didn't see the girl they were talking.

It's not that he wants to see but he just wanna know whom would the girl be.

As if his instinct told him to.