Prologue

"The things I did for love." I said, and my teary eyes watched how he walked away.

Satoru Gojo x Female Reader

Her: A Memoir

''Hey, Hi. How are you doing? I'm not sure who you are or where you live, but I didn't have anyone to tell my story to. You mind if I write it down for you? You have time to hear it?

Everything started from the day he became my best friend. My one and only. We grew up without a mother, father, and family except each other. We ate together, played together, and laughed together. On the cold nights of the orphanage, he was the one who lent me his blanket, and I was the one who kissed his wounds after every fight. His blue eyes smiled at me for 17 years, and my heart carried his love no question asked.

Life was no fairytale, but none of it mattered. I had him, and he had me. But it didn't last forever.

I could never forget that cold autumn afternoon. I stood in the crowded corridor of that hospital and cried over his test results. He had cancer, and my only thought was how to prevent death by doing our part.

You know, I was in love with him, and I was willing to do whatever it takes to keep that damn smile on his lips, even if I wasn't going to be the one seeing it anymore.

I have no regrets about the unforgiving things I did out of love.

I love him, and I had and held him, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, but ... doesn't matter anymore.

Be happy with her, my Satoru.'

(The tale of a girl who lost everything for love.)

Note 1: The story takes place in the modern alternative universe

Note 1: The story takes place in the modern alternative universe. So there are no spoilers of manga here. However, you will bump into the characters of Jujutsu Kaisen in the story.

Note 2: The story will contain sensitive topics such as heavy angst, illness, smut, adultery, etc. So if something terrible happens to you after reading this story, I won't take any responsibility, and I'm not going to explain it to your parents or partners. I'm a soft-hearted girl with a flawed personality.

Note 3: I don't own any of the pictures in the story. They all belong to JAELIU and the Beloved story.

Note 4: I have no claim on the characters of Jujutsu Kaisen. Although I wished Satoru Gojo could be mine (yeah, I love him) but life is cruel, and he only lives rent-free in my mind.

Note 5: I will update the story as soon as possible.