Me and Arjun were equally confused.

A: Enna unmai...
K: am..amma in...innu..............

And we heard a "keeeeeeeeee" sound.

Arjun's eyes widened as no movement was seen from him.

A: Appa....Appa...APPAAA!!!

He started by calling but ended up shouting and bursted out crying, lying on his chest.

I was standing there crying and crying, looking at him.

S: Ar...Arjun...

I touched his shoulder and but he didn't get up but was still at his father's shoulders, crying.

I've never gone through any of these but for the first time, I found that how hard will it be for someone to lose a loved one who was all the way with you from your childhood till adult.
I've never seen Arjun crying this much. The only solution for him, now is, ME. I'm the one and only solution for him. He's now got no one other than me. He lost his father and his mother. Nothing can go more worser than this!.

Vikram anna and Yash rushed towards the ICU listening to the shout, Arjun gave few seconds back.

Vikram anna looked at me worried for which I shook my head. Both their eyes widened. And at the right time came in, Durga and Reena.

Both of them bursted out crying. Getting irritated by their voice, Arjun stood up suddenly and walked out with me following him.

Vikram anna ran to call the doctor while Yash was standing inside cause he had no other way.

Arjun sat down at the seat and I sat beside him without opening my mouth.

And that's when my mobile started ringing. I looked at the screen to see my mom calling me.

A: Inga irunthae pesu... please

Arjun said holding his head in his arms.

S: Illa....Arjun.....athu seri varathu.... Oru 2 minutes tha....fast ah sollitu vanthudren.
A: Thaniya iruka oru maathri iruku..

He said with tears which was more than enough for my heart to melt.

S: seri naa engayum pogala.

He sighed and leaned back on the wall, closing his eyes.

S: hello?
B: Arjun appa epdi irukaru?

A tear left my eyes.

S: am..amma.... uncle....
B: Hey...enna di aachu....nalla thana irukaru...

She asked panicked...

S: Maa....avurae illa ma...apo epdi nalla iruka mudiyum...

I asked weeping as tears ran down my eyes.

The line went silent for a moment and then I heard a loud weep and sob which made me to cry more.

S: Amma.... seekram vaanga ma...
B: Arjun enga?

She asked weeping

S: Pakkathla tha.
B: Naanga oru 15 minutes la hospital vanthruvom.
S: Seekram vaanga ma....oru maathri iruku.
B: Vanthrom di...nee Arjun ah paaru.
S: Hmm.

I cut the call and switched off the mobile cause I don't want to talk with anyone. My one and only concentration now is, Arjun and Arjun only.

I turned and looked at him leaning on the wall with his eyes closed. Leaning back, I wrapped his arm with mine and rested my head on his shoulder and the next second he rested his head above my head and kissed my hairline. Sighing with tears, I closed my eyes.