𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓:𝑾𝒂𝒓𝒎 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈

____________________________________________________________________

{DISCLAIMER}

Please remember that this is not a part of the main story and just a special chapter so please be aware that this is like a side line story before we countinue our main topic
______________________________________

Third Pov:

The sound of the bird singing and soft breeze of air wake up a certain grennete from his slumber.He rub his eyes cutely and yawn while looking at his phone to check at the time.

He noticed that it's a bit early for his husband to wake up,He glance at the h/c male that laying beside him while hugging his waist and smiled softly.

He caress and look at his handsome face while blushing when the thoughts of yesterday events flooded in his mind.

He whine a bit when he feel his lower back to hurted for a bit that make him bit his lips.He tried to get up and make some breakfast from them but he couldn't stand at all.

The silent cute whine of the grennete make the h/c handsome male to woke up also.He rub his eyes for a bit and stare at his wife with a sleepy expression but chuckled at how cute he looked right now.

Izuku look at his husband and glared at him wanting to intimate him but his lover just chuckle and sit up before hugging him.Their naked bodies touch each other that make the smaller male to shiver a bit.

"Let's go take a shower love",His rough deep morning voice make the certain greenete to blushed more,He nodded and let his husband to carry him towards the bathroom.

The h/c male carry him and make him sit to the toilet for a bit,He filled the tub and throw a bubble bomb on the water and helped his wife to hop on while being him the second.

He put his wife's head to his chest and wash his green locks with his rough yet warm big hands.The green haired male leaned at his touch and let his husband do all the job since he's to exhausted.

M/n chuckled and kiss his lover's lips countinuing their bath together

______________________

A loud crash was heard in the kitchen that make the h/c male and the green haired male to flinch at the couch.They were watching movie with a comfortable silence when a sudden sound ring their ears.

The h/c male rush up and sigh when he saw his three years old son on the ground while covered in flour while the utilities are in everyway.

He laughed at his son softly and carried him away from the mess,
"D-Daddy.....I-im sowwy.....",The cute little broccoli boy said and dropped his head for a bit.

Izuku chuckled and approach his husband and son while kissing the kid forehead before wipping his face because of the flour."It's okay honey....How about we cleaned you up for a bit and then we can play after?"

His father asked him while rubbing his nose at his cheeks that make the cute baby to giggled and nod,

"Owkay d-dwaddy",He smiled at them that make them laugh and kiss their son that laughing at the ticklish feeling.

"Let's go now before the air gets cold",
Izuku stated and carry his son while heading towards the third bathroom where a mini tub is located.

The h/c male smiled and chuckle softly at his lovely wife and son's antics.He followed them and kiss his wife's cheek and proceed to help him bathing their child.

___________________

"Look mom and dad!,I-I g-got a score of 100 in my exam"

A certain eight years old green haired kid tell mother and father about the news while the couple just laugh at his antics,M/n tell his son that his proud at him while his mother smiled at them.

"You really are my son aren't you?",Izuku stated and kiss his child's forehead while taking his backpack on the ground."Don't own all the credits hun",His husband said that make him raised his eyebrows and looked sassily at his husband.

"Oh yeah?,I'm the one who do all the work while you just sitting and watching me bounced on your cock"

M/n widen his eyes and covered his son's ear while looking at his wife with an irritated expression helding his face."S/n is s-still here honey and......w-why are y-you so blunt today?",He asked and tell his son to go change a bit,Izuku rolled his eyes and looked at his husband with pissed expression

"Why is that a problem?,And why do you wear that perfume again!,I told you that stop using that because it have a bad smell"

He exclaimed and waved his hand through his noise motioning that his husband stinks,M/n pouted at his sudden behavior and sigh knowing his mood swings are getting difficult ever since he got pregnant again.

He take off his clothes that make the green hair to blush at his six bunky packs,his muscles and biceps are big, showing he worked out a lot.

He approached his wife and wrapped his muscular arm towards his waist while kissing the tip of his nose,
"I'm sorry okay?, I'm not going to use that perfume again so stop being angry at me because I can't take it",

Izuku looked down a bit and shyly nod,He suddenly flinch when he feel his husband's finger that lift his chin up that make the green head to look at his lover.

M/n leaned down and captured his soft lips while kissing him softly,He wrapped his arms around his neck and kissed back but a sudden flash of the camera make them stop and turned to their son that giggling while taking a picture of them.

He ran away making both of them laugh,M/n chase his son and lift him in the air that make the little boy to laughed and tease his father.

Izuku chuckled at the sight and rub his 2 months pregnant belly while smiling softly.

_____________________

The couple watched their thirteen years old son and four years old daughter that playing at the sand on the beach.

Izuku leaned at his husband shoulder while looking at the sun that slowly going down to the sea.M/n stare at his lover and smiled lovingly while kissing his head.

They were in a comfortable silence while watching the Sunset that making them feel calm.

They didn't expect that their relationship will bloom into a strong one or have a children at first but it seems like the destiny had plans that make them look at the present where their heart feel happy for.

They didn't need to change their past because the future that seated on them that now a present make their dream surpass and make their life live like a living fairytale.

They were love,No.......They were so inlove

The thought of leaving at each other's side make them break down but that won't happened..... because their life is sealed to be bounded and that won't change even you rewrite their story they will still find a way to be together.