She wasn't able to struggle out of his grip, and she silently yelled multiple profanities at him as he stepped slowly up the stairs, trying his best not to rock her and hurt her side, despite it being in pain no matter what. As soon as they were up the stairs, Peter gently kicked open the door to his bedroom, carrying her inside before shutting the door, setting her down to sit on his bed. He brought the clothes on his shoulder down, throwing it beside her on the mattress before stepping back to press a button on his desk, causing the door to automatically lock.

"Of course you would have one of those," she grumbled, still quite pissed that he had carried her like a sack of potatoes instead of optimistically offering to let her climb the stairs.

He rolled his eyes before stepping forward, holding out his hands. "Stand up. Let me help you get that hoodie off," he demanded, glancing right into her eyes.

She raised her eyebrows, giving him a small laugh. "Yeah, you're funny, Boy Wonder. No way. Just invent something that will take off my hoodie for me," she snorted, gesturing to the little doohickey that locked his door.

"I already did. My hands. Come on. The faster we do this, the faster you're not so sweaty and we can both get to bed," he pressed, and it was then that she saw how exhausted Peter looked. Her lips pressed together in guilt that she had been the reason for his worrying that night and, with a sigh to make her seem reluctant, she finally got to her feet, wobbling with a wince.

He placed his hands on his elbows to steady her before raising his eyebrows. When she nodded, he grabbed the bottom of her hoodie. "Hold your arms out in front of you," he murmured gently, and when she complied, he lifted the thick material up higher, taking it off over her arms agonizingly slow to keep from hurting her. Violet closed her eyes when his knuckles accidentally brushed over the skin that exposed itself due to her tank-top getting caught on her hoodie, her cheeks dusting in a foreign blush that she covered up the minute the hoodie slipped off of her arms. Quickly, she reached down to pull down her tank-top, giving a big sigh at the feeling of not being so closed in by the fabric.

"Thank you," she mumbled bashfully, and he gave her a small smile before grabbing the shirt off the bed.

"Come on. One last time. My aunt will freak out if she sees us with you just in a tank-top," he teased, bunching up the shirt so that it was mostly just the little head hole left. Despite her groan of protest, he slipped it over her head, before managing to get her arms through the sleeves and letting it fall over her body. "See, don't you feel better?"

In response, she gave him a hefty punch to the arm, causing him to laugh. "Fuck off, Peter Parker. Go to bed. I got this." With a couple of painful steps, she made her way to the door, just for her elbow to be grabbed and her to be spun around. "Oh, for fucks' sake!" She cursed, causing him to raise his hand to shush her. "Are you gonna help me take off my pants, too, you teenage boy?"

He crinkled up his nose at her, causing her to scoff, before he gestured to his bed, still messy from his slumber. "You. Here. No going downstairs for you, sailor. I don't feel like carrying you again."

"Good! I don't feel like you carrying me! I will walk!" She chirped, turning to make her way towards the door again. Once again, she was grabbed back, and this time he held on as he stared down at her, just enough to make her falter. "Fine. Whore. You win. But we are not spooning, and if you end up falling off the bed, that's not my damn fault," she snapped, taking a couple steps back to the bed before crawling on to the sheets, trying to ignore how cold they were and how good it felt.

Violet scooted closer to the wall, laying on the side that wasn't sending constant pulses to her head telling her to hurt. The pain was red-hot always, burning dully when she wasn't straining herself, firing up red-hot when she even slightly moved and tensed the muscles on that side of her body. It was more annoying than anything. Almost made her wish she had never even gone out that night.